Is Sheila a long lost daughter of Catherine (In Her Dreams)?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kizim

Is Sheila a long lost daughter of Catherine (In Her Dreams)?

Postby Kizim » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:45 pm

Not sure but maybe Sheila is another child which Catherine gave up, and the haunting of the baby crying is not Jill, it is actually Sheila, and this is the obession which Sheila has with babies, and Genoa City... She is found dead - again... I don't buy it. But I am led to think that Sheila maybe another long lost daughter of Catherine.

I have read, and it is a fair statement, however a little to obvious to suggest that Jena is Sheila or Sheila's daughter, she is far too young. Jena maybe a connection to those who are trying to kill Brad's family, and possibily connected with Adrian to find the lost treasures everyone is interested in...

nyaccent

Re: Is Sheila a long lost daughter of Catherine (In Her Dreams)?

Postby nyaccent » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:27 pm

I hope not...but it was a good thought...Who knows...anything is possible....It would be fun to read back at all these threads when we know the outcome of these stories...

sywebb

Postby sywebb » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:27 pm

I don't know about Sheila but something is going on and I not sure but I could have sworn I heard Catherine stay something like die to Lauren's baby in the coffehouse. It was very quick, I'm going to watch it again on Soap Net to make sure.

Kizim

Postby Kizim » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:13 pm

Yes that scene was so strange to see Catherine with Fen (I hate but, maybe takes some getting use to); Catherine had an evil look on her face, it was very uncomfortable. I still think that it would be a crazy twist for this Sheila to be the lost daughter of Catherine, it will give some more fire in Jill's belly...

Kizim

Postby Kizim » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:47 pm

I am still betting my money on this connection, This would give Jill a heart attack....

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:45 pm

It would give me a heart attack........I like Catherine....

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:10 pm

Quote Kizim: Yes that scene was so strange to see Catherine with Fen (I hate but, maybe takes some getting use to); Catherine had an evil look on her face, it was very uncomfortable. I still think that it would be a crazy twist for this Sheila to be the lost daughter of Catherine, it will give some more fire in Jill's belly...

What if Catherin is Shelia? She could be disgushed as Catherine c. Maybe that is why Catherine is acting so werid. ~)

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:34 pm

Quote heart and soul:
Quote Kizim: Yes that scene was so strange to see Catherine with Fen (I hate but, maybe takes some getting use to); Catherine had an evil look on her face, it was very uncomfortable. I still think that it would be a crazy twist for this Sheila to be the lost daughter of Catherine, it will give some more fire in Jill's belly...

What if Catherin is Shelia? She could be disgushed as Catherine c. Maybe that is why Catherine is acting so werid. ~)

Omg don't do that to Katherine....I hated that storyline when she and Esther were kidnapped and that other woman took her place.......

Kizim

Postby Kizim » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:02 pm

Ok I cant get this off my mind, the crying baby, wouldnt it be something if Jill was a twin... and the twin was ESTER??? Wow that would be fantastic. Even better then Sheila being the long lost daughter of Katherine... So very interesting.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”