SPOILERS - Week of March 17th

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Tiger John

Navigation : Remove spoilers link when the spoilers are not current

Postby Tiger John » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:56 am

Quote Mrs. Chancellor: cool.
The spoilers here on this website seem to not be posted like they were before. What ever happened to the storylines about Summer's illness and she being Jacks baby or the one about Cane and his uncle coming to get the chancellor fortune?

Navigation :
I see no reason under NAVIGATION to hava a SPOILERS LINK when the spoilers are not up to date.

Texas Sunflower

Re: SPOILERS - Week of March 17th

Postby Texas Sunflower » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:43 am

Quote Tiger John:
Quote Mrs. Chancellor: cool.
The spoilers here on this website seem to not be posted like they were before. What ever happened to the storylines about Summer's illness and she being Jacks baby or the one about Cane and his uncle coming to get the chancellor fortune?

Navigation :
I see no reason under NAVIGATION to hava a SPOILERS LINK when the spoilers are not up to date.

If you will notice on CBS, the Spoilers are also posted Day to Day and a few in advance. Some think the writers were changing it so fast, the other spoiler sites didn't want to post and be wrong..... B&B is the same way, I posted my cable guide as they can't change them -

If you want long term spoilers (about a month) go to SoapCentral or the CBS site.... Hope it helps.

Blondie-n-Lex

Re: SPOILERS - Week of March 17th

Postby Blondie-n-Lex » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:40 pm

Quote Uggerly: Me 3..But, they do still make me chuckle. She is falling for the jerk though, instead of him falling for her, me thinks. 3)

Me 4. I used to find them amusing but now they are boring and need to move this s/l along.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”