SPOILERS - Week of March 17th

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Texas Sunflower

SPOILERS - Week of March 17th

Postby Texas Sunflower » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:28 pm

I didn't see these posted anywhere so here goes...

Monday - Gloria freaks out over John's things and blames Jeff, Kay gives Easter a scare, Jack & Sharon find a look-a-like actor to John, Daniel asks Kay for a loan to back Amber's new line... does Daniel & Amber burn the $$$$$?

Tuesday - Daniel is upset when he sees his dad, Nic worries over the pre-launce party, John's things keep turning up around the house.

Wednesday - Gloria believes she sees John!, Heather gets an interview w/ Nikki, Phyllis plays peacemaker.

Thursday & Friday - March Madness...... No Shows

bubble303

Re: SPOILERS - Week of March 17th

Postby bubble303 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:37 pm

Thanx Texas...

I'm so tired of Glo and Jeff ~)

Texas Sunflower

Postby Texas Sunflower » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:48 pm

Quote bubble303: Thanx Texas...

I think everyone is but the scab writers didn't know what to do with them and now it is such a mess....... they just need to admit they screwed it up and let them leave with their millions.... what else could happen?

lol

Tiger John

Postby Tiger John » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:17 pm

Quote Texas Sunflower: I didn't see these posted anywhere so here goes...

Monday - Gloria freaks out over John's things and blames Jeff, Kay gives Easter a scare, Jack & Sharon find a look-a-like actor to John, Daniel asks Kay for a loan to back Amber's new line... does Daniel & Amber burn the $$$$$?

Tuesday - Daniel is upset when he sees his dad, Nic worries over the pre-launce party, John's things keep turning up around the house.

Wednesday - Gloria believes she sees John!, Heather gets an interview w/ Nikki, Phyllis plays peacemaker.

Thursday & Friday - March Madness...... No Shows

Thanks for volunteering to post day by day format spoilers.Its the way I like spoilers not spoilers that are not in any sort of chronological order!

Mrs. Chancellor

Postby Mrs. Chancellor » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:35 pm

How do you know these are the correct spoilers? Where do you get your information from? :~

mulan2

Postby mulan2 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:59 pm

Thanks ! Can't wait to see Gloria when she thinks she is seeing John. This is a great story line. Full of fun.

Texas Sunflower

Postby Texas Sunflower » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:24 pm

Quote Mrs. Chancellor: How do you know these are the correct spoilers? Where do you get your information from? :~

Hi Mrs. C - I have Suddenlink cable and they post each day on Soap Operas. I have changed the wording, so it is not a duplicate - put it in my own words, so to speak. Hope you enjoy........

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:18 am

Quote bubble303: Thanx Texas...

Me 2..

Uggerly

Postby Uggerly » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:32 am

Me 3..But, they do still make me chuckle. She is falling for the jerk though, instead of him falling for her, me thinks. 3)

Mrs. Chancellor

Postby Mrs. Chancellor » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:19 am

cool.
The spoilers here on this website seem to not be posted like they were before. What ever happened to the storylines about Summer's illness and she being Jacks baby or the one about Cane and his uncle coming to get the chancellor fortune?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”