Spoiler Michael & Lauren

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Snizzle

Re: Spoiler Michael & Lauren

Postby Snizzle » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:05 pm

Quote Soulsistah: Their "fight" was staged (and you could tell). This just gets dumber and dumber by the day. ~)

UGHH staged?? UGH

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:16 pm

They are the most boring couple on the show......I liked them together at first but now......they bring nothing interesting to this show......just plain stupity. :D

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:20 pm

Quote suegerry: They are the most boring couple on the show......I liked them together at first but now......they bring nothing interesting to this show......just plain stupity. :D

Just about a couple on the show is a snoozefest. I watch Nick & Phyllis just see when they break up but they are boring too. I don't blame Laura Lee Bell for turning down the opportunity to come back to the show.

First LML had the characters way over the top and now these new people have them watered down so much they are in desperate need for some fire to take place.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:26 pm

Quote Soulsistah: Their "fight" was staged (and you could tell). This just gets dumber and dumber by the day. ~)

Yep, that was just toooo fake!!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:27 pm

Quote Nosycookie1201:
Quote suegerry: They are the most boring couple on the show......I liked them together at first but now......they bring nothing interesting to this show......just plain stupity. :D

Just about a couple on the show is a snoozefest. I watch Nick & Phyllis just see when they break up but they are boring too. I don't blame Laura Lee Bell for turning down the opportunity to come back to the show.

First LML had the characters way over the top and now these new people have them watered down so much they are in desperate need for some fire to take place.

ITA with both of you!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”