Spoiler Michael & Lauren

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
divasoapfan

Spoiler Michael & Lauren

Postby divasoapfan » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:42 pm

Michael & lauren are back from (vacation I guess) and are @ the GC Club for dinner. There they run into Jack & Sharon,who are at the bar. Jack announces Mommy Dearest won the Mansion & the Gc, Club is the Abbott's new place of residence! Of course The Baldwin's are suspicious!!!!Just then Mommy Dearest rings them up and invites them for a "Family Dinner" Before she can Blurt out the News!!!!Michael interupts guess what he already knows!!!!!anyway the Baldwins arrive at the Mansion decide to stage a Fight betwenn the two of them to see Just What The Hell Is Going On!!!!!With Glo and her lover!!!!!!!!I must admitt Lauren's acting is the best drama I have seen in a long time. Lauren wants to spend the night so she can do some undercover spying on her own.....Of course Glo is more than happy to accommodate her daughter-in-law!!!!!!This means Glo will not have to have a role in the HAY with Jeff!!!!! Oh yes Kevin & Jana were at this little masquerade of a dinner party!!!!!!Jana tells Glo that she believes in Ghosts!!!!Honestly this girl is just plain Batty!!!!!!Gott Luv her though she can creep Glo out.... ~) ~) ~)

sutherngirl

Re: Spoiler Michael & Lauren

Postby sutherngirl » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:14 pm

Can't stand Mike or Lauren.. let them go back on vacation or wherever they came from.. ~)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:17 pm

I hear ya. Unless the writers give them back their spines and stop making them props for Gloria and Kevin, they're better off absent.

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:10 pm

Quote sutherngirl: Can't stand Mike or Lauren.. let them go back on vacation or wherever they came from.. ~)

I'm with you all the way. I can't stand them either, they should take Jana, kevin, Amber and Gloria with them on that long extended vacation and never return as far as I'm concerned.

Delilah127

Postby Delilah127 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:14 pm

Best thing they could do for the character Lauren is get her away from the Fisher/Baldwin clan.

I'm no fan of Michael, Glo's or Kevins. When those 3 are on I zone out.

Michaels over the top histrionics drive me insane and Glo and Kevin I just have never been able to stomache.

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:55 pm

Quote divasoapfan: Michael & lauren are back from (vacation I guess) and are @ the GC Club for dinner. There they run into Jack & Sharon,who are at the bar. Jack announces Mommy Dearest won the Mansion & the Gc, Club is the Abbott's new place of residence! Of course The Baldwin's are suspicious!!!!Just then Mommy Dearest rings them up and invites them for a "Family Dinner" Before she can Blurt out the News!!!!Michael interupts guess what he already knows!!!!!anyway the Baldwins arrive at the Mansion decide to stage a Fight betwenn the two of them to see Just What The Hell Is Going On!!!!!With Glo and her lover!!!!!!!!I must admitt Lauren's acting is the best drama I have seen in a long time. Lauren wants to spend the night so she can do some undercover spying on her own.....Of course Glo is more than happy to accommodate her daughter-in-law!!!!!!This means Glo will not have to have a role in the HAY with Jeff!!!!! Oh yes Kevin & Jana were at this little masquerade of a dinner party!!!!!!Jana tells Glo that she believes in Ghosts!!!!Honestly this girl is just plain Batty!!!!!!Gott Luv her though she can creep Glo out.... ~) ~) ~)

I love Micheal and Lauren!!! So glad they are back!!! :))

divasoapfan

Postby divasoapfan » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:02 pm

at least we saw that lauren could really act,her drama and fight with michael almost looked real

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Quote Soulsistah: I hear ya. Unless the writers give them back their spines and stop making them props for Gloria and Kevin, they're better off absent.

Here here !!

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:22 pm

Quote Delilah127: Best thing they could do for the character Lauren is get her away from the Fisher/Baldwin clan.

Michaels over the top histrionics drive me insane and Glo and Kevin I just have never been able to stomache.
Michael only stands second to the histrionics and scenery chewing of another character who drives ME insane!!

Delilah127

Postby Delilah127 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:51 am

Quote Eppy:
Quote Delilah127: Best thing they could do for the character Lauren is get her away from the Fisher/Baldwin clan.

Michael only stands second to the histrionics and scenery chewing of another character who drives ME insane!!

ITA with you.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”