DID CANE KILL JI MIN???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
deltafan

Re: DID CANE KILL JI MIN???

Postby deltafan » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:25 pm

Quote Tequila Sunrise 666: Nah,Nope,Nada--I meant Nick,the wuss,the wimp,the Brat,the backstabber,the Disloyal one,the one who got beat up badly by Matt Clark..yep thats Nick,he has motive to frame Victor...yeah...!!! >) :-)

Come on Nick loves his a$$ hole father no matter what he does. Adam on the other hand could care less. Maybe Nick should invite Adam into the family with a sparing match, may the best man win.

Tequila Sunrise 666

Postby Tequila Sunrise 666 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:00 am

Nai..Nai..Dont think so,Victor said that Nick betrayed him twice,VJ did not even exist at that time..nonsense.. :D
I like Victor acting like and Azz hole,too bad he is not ruthless like I think he is,maybe writer can make him more ruthless 5 times than now..that will be nice.. >(
BTW I still think Brat Nick frame him,yep I think Nicko kill Ji Min...lets have Nick barbecue .. >)
Damn,Iam getting sleepy,Au Revoir..! :-)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:51 am

Cane is not a favourite of mine......but I doubt he would do something so bad as killing Ji Min......for all we know they may come out saying it was determine as an accident..... ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”