cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Snizzle

Re: cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud

Postby Snizzle » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:01 pm

i think he was actually thinking LILY would think he would ask her and that's why he told her to sit her fast behind down...i dont think he led her on....
And why did Cane call daddy..didnt she just tell him he is so suffocating and needed space LMAO! they are wasting Cane...now he is Lily's new babysitter..sheesh

Tuscany Lover

Postby Tuscany Lover » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:12 pm

I believe Cane love Lily,he said so himself,he told her that its hard to hide his feeling for her,secondly Cane told Neil that he is falling for his daughter,thats more than enough prove IMO,any serious man will try to approach your daddy if they are dating ,means business..
Lily and Cane are the only couple I love now beside Victor and Sabrina,the rest are very,extremely,totally,absolutey...SUCKS...lol.. ~) :]

My princess

Postby My princess » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:30 pm

I believe they should move in together. Then he would see what a baby she is & kick her as$ out. Then I wouldn't to see them any more Or FF them.

Madrid_Metro

Postby Madrid_Metro » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:48 pm

Quote Tuscany Lover: I believe Cane love Lily,he said so himself,he told her that its hard to hide his feeling for her,secondly Cane told Neil that he is falling for his daughter,thats more than enough prove IMO,any serious man will try to approach your daddy if they are dating ,means business..
Lily and Cane are the only couple I love now beside Victor and Sabrina,the rest are very,extremely,totally,absolutey...SUCKS...lol.. ~) :]

Yes they are madly in love,I think Cane will ask her to move in soon..thats sweet..I love to see their soft romance,and IMO lily is way more mature than many adult here such..Glorilla,Wimp Nick,grandma Nikki etc.
writer should keep this lovely couple for a while..Lily and Cane,since they created the most boring,dull couple ever = "PHICK",let them move in and share their lovey dubby... :-) >( :) I felt asleep everytime PHICK is in,only LANE wake me up..LOL

Madrid_Metro

Postby Madrid_Metro » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:50 pm

BTW, I totally agree with that idea,lets let Lily and Cane move in soon and break that stupid,boring married PHICK,let phylis be happy with young man like Devon..yep..lets go ..!! :D

Treester

Postby Treester » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:59 pm

Quote romeojuliet:
Quote Curious_Georgia:
Quote sutherngirl: She is going to move in w/ him eventually.. and I can't wait!!.. :-)

And you know this how??

I hope you're wrong. Lily has sucked the LIFE out of the Cane character.
cane was hot till they put him with her sorry boring

Doesn't it seem like he baby sits her? He used to be so good. They need to come up with a good storyline for him, like hes REALLY not Jills son, something exciting would be nice. Enough of Gloworm.

LuvThatSoap

Postby LuvThatSoap » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:23 pm

You're right. Cane is boring. Lily is whinny and her umbilical cord is still attached. She is trying to break free of Neil but it's not going to happen overnight. I liked it better when Cane was mysterious. I would rather find out a little more about him and his past before I pair him up with Lily because she's easliy hurt(vunerable). At one time Cane was talkling about taking Jill and Kay to Australia. That would be more interesting than Lane. I would love to see this uncle who raised him. I bet there would be a better story. More intrigue.

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:15 am

Quote sutherngirl: She is going to move in w/ him eventually.. and I can't wait!!.. :-)

I agree. The writing and the painting is all over the wall for those who can not see!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:17 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Curious_Georgia:

And you know this how??

I hope you're wrong. Lily has sucked the LIFE out of the Cane character.

Yep. She sure has.

I can't believe he even felt he had to address this issue. They slept together once and haven't even been out on a date, so why would anyone even be discussing moviing in???

So obvious. He wants her to move in. To answer your question. One plus one equals two. Cane just purchased a Condo out of the blue and Lily wants out of her father's place? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out does it?????

onthewings

Postby onthewings » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:55 am

Lily is such a child trying to be sophisticated because she lived in France. She is a spoiled, protected brat. Cane needs to find a real "woman". At least Heather is a "grown up". I think Lily also makes a lousy model. She has no sparkle, charisma, personality with the camera. She just poses and sits and stands there like a statue. Grow up Lily. I am fed up with you being "daddy's girl" and your whinning, it does not make you beautiful.

Between her and Victor, I am going to stop watching the show. I stopped watching B&B because of spinless Ridge and nymp Brook.

Now we have this pathetic Lily. Cane needs a real woman.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”