cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:06 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Curious_Georgia:
Quote sutherngirl: She is going to move in w/ him eventually.. and I can't wait!!.. :-)

And you know this how??

I hope you're wrong. Lily has sucked the LIFE out of the Cane character.

Yep. She sure has.

I can't believe he even felt he had to address this issue. They slept together once and haven't even been out on a date, so why would anyone even be discussing moviing in???

I didn't like him with AMBER, either. In fact, she was worse because she made him look like the biggest doofus on the planet. With Lily, he just looks like a horny old man out for some young, inexperienced booty.

sushinefun

Postby sushinefun » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:07 pm

I thought that whole scene was stupid. Who talks like that when they have just been dating a few weeks??? What made him think he even needed to bring it up. Lily was already moving in with Devon and she didn't pressure him or bring it up herself so what gives??? That guy is a hunk alright but what message was he sending her??? Does he thinks she's so young she may get too clingy and possessie?? Give me a break ~)

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:07 pm

Hehe he doesn't want her to move in. :-)

**Jail for Amber and Daniel**
**Celebacy for Cane**

romeojuliet

Postby romeojuliet » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:10 pm

Quote bubble303: Hehe he doesn't want her to move in. :-)

**Jail for Amber and Daniel**
**Celebacy for Cane**
mm good point

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:15 pm

I still don't like Lily and Cane together. Devon would have been perfect for her. Too bad they made him her brother.

KLS75

Postby KLS75 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:29 pm

Quote sushinefun: I thought that whole scene was stupid. Who talks like that when they have just been dating a few weeks??? What made him think he even needed to bring it up. Lily was already moving in with Devon and she didn't pressure him or bring it up herself so what gives??? That guy is a hunk alright but what message was he sending her??? Does he thinks she's so young she may get too clingy and possessie?? Give me a break ~)

I agree! That whole scene was out of place! It didn't make sense to bring it up at this point. I don't like Lilly and Cane together; BORING!

Taps

Postby Taps » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:34 pm

Quote romeojuliet: give me a break did you see the look on lilly face. was she like dud i dont remember asking lmao

I saw the look. I really thought he was going to ask her to move in, not tell her she can't. I see it bothered her that the reason she can't is because of neil, i think lily is trying to grow up but daddy won't let her..

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:37 pm

Quote Taps:
Quote romeojuliet: give me a break did you see the look on lilly face. was she like dud i dont remember asking lmao

I saw the look. I really thought he was going to ask her to move in, not tell her she can't. I see it bothered her that the reason she can't is because of neil, i think lily is trying to grow up but daddy won't let her..

It was clear by the "wounded" look on her face that she thought he bought the condo for them--not for himself. LOL! I loved it. :-)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:43 pm

So did I. >)

What an idiot. The writing is on the wall Lily. Read it! ~)

Taps

Postby Taps » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:47 pm

I don't think she thought he was going to ask her to move in until he said to sit down he wants to talk. I thought that scene was messed up. Her face lit up when he said that, then he made the comment natural thing to do is to ask you to move in. You guys don't think he kinda led her on?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”