PHOTO SHOOT

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
divasoapfan

PHOTO SHOOT

Postby divasoapfan » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:27 am

Pls correct me if i am wrong,my question is why is lily's photo shoot in the jabott board room? i remember when malcom worked at jabott he had a studio where he conducted his business. this just seems so not real to me,the lilly modeling storyline. ~) ~) ~)

ojudy59

Re: PHOTO SHOOT

Postby ojudy59 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:34 am

I agree with you, this is my least fav s/l. It is boring just like the lilly/cain s/l it is boring. they need to pair lilly with someone closer to her age that she has something in common with. i always fast forward when i get to lilly and cain.

carlotta1960

Postby carlotta1960 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:37 am

Quote ojudy59: I agree with you, this is my least fav s/l. It is boring just like the lilly/cain s/l it is boring. they need to pair lilly with someone closer to her age that she has something in common with. i always fast forward when i get to lilly and cain.

ITA. BOOOOOOORRRRing and unrealistic. I always hit fast forward on Lily and have been since Davetta left.

ratty822

Postby ratty822 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:02 pm

I originally liked Lily and Cane but now I agree they are just dull. They already lost the little bit of chemistry they originally had on screen and they should move on and put Cane with somebody else.

arttchr

Postby arttchr » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:10 pm

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOO!!!!.... she has gotten so whiny and icky... she is still immature in my eyes to make these adult decisions...

Quote carlotta1960:
Quote ojudy59: I agree with you, this is my least fav s/l. It is boring just like the lilly/cain s/l it is boring. they need to pair lilly with someone closer to her age that she has something in common with. i always fast forward when i get to lilly and cain.

ITA. BOOOOOOORRRRing and unrealistic. I always hit fast forward on Lily and have been since Davetta left.

pussykat

Postby pussykat » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:40 pm

I am really sick of this s/l....it's just plain stupid...Why doesn't someone in charge (if anyone is) tell Chloe to back off...she is a royal pain in the arse!

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:43 pm

Lily CAN'T MODEL >( >(

Whiny lil cry baby ~)

**Jail for Amber and Daniel**
**Celebacy for Cane**

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:04 pm

Ditto. Cane and Lily are excellent FF material.

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:24 pm

I agree... Malcolm and Blade both had studio's - I could understand when Sharon was on location, but what does a board room have to do with anything.... she's a beautiful young girl standing in an evening dress in a board room...What were they trying to project. (sigh) Well whatever it was... the only thing they succeeded in doing was having Chole get on my last nerve... and if I was Lily I would have claimed a bibolar moment and slapped that biotch.... 3)

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:36 pm

Quote Soulsistah:

Ditto. Cane and Lily are excellent FF material.

Cane and Lily are the best couple on the show.. :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”