Why won't they fix Dru's hair??? She's beautiful!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Niki

Why won't they fix Dru's hair??? She's beautiful!

Postby Niki » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:06 pm

Dru is a gorgeous woman. I know we have talked about this already, but I just can't see why they won't fix her hair. She has always looked classy and beautiful..They are making her look really crazy to the court with these hairdos!

lilmissthang20

Re: Why won't they fix Dru's hair??? She's beautiful!

Postby lilmissthang20 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:50 pm

i think its b/c they are trying to make her look stress out ya know, with the whole trial an devon, so they have to make her look like she doesnt care about her hair or anything like that right now.........

dore

Postby dore » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:44 pm

oh my god...I totaly agree with you.. They have Dru looking like a homeless woman....

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:24 pm

She wants to look like she looked when she first arrived on the show.....

glowery

Postby glowery » Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:29 pm

On their thanksgiving show I thought she looked very pretty.

AmyTee

Postby AmyTee » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:58 am

Quote Mona Lisa: I thought she looked good Thanksgiving. Lately, I do not think she has had the time, to take care of herself. I coundn't either if I were in her shoes
WELL-SHE LOOKED FANTASTIC!!!!The best I've seen her in awhile....WHEN you go through what Dru's been through,some have lost their hair,lost weight,gained weight,took drugs,drank,etc-I have not seen her do any of these things.She has been a real trouper,and that who can deny?Think about it....the woman almost lost her husband to another woman(that would be enough to drive me insane)lost her job,her son was very ill and could have died....MAJOR TRAUMA....WHAT A STRONG LADY!

Shys

Postby Shys » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:01 am

Quote AmyTee:
Quote Mona Lisa: I thought she looked good Thanksgiving. Lately, I do not think she has had the time, to take care of herself. I coundn't either if I were in her shoes
WELL-SHE LOOKED FANTASTIC!!!!The best I've seen her in awhile....WHEN you go through what Dru's been through,some have lost their hair,lost weight,gained weight,took drugs,drank,etc-I have not seen her do any of these things.She has been a real trouper,and that who can deny?Think about it....the woman almost lost her husband to another woman(that would be enough to drive me insane)lost her job,her son was very ill and could have died....MAJOR TRAUMA....WHAT A STRONG LADY!

Your so right amy, i think she is about 47 yrs old in real life and i think she looks great. I hope i can look that good when i am 47.

sywebb

Postby sywebb » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:27 pm

Dru hair look great today I like when she where's her curly and natural.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”