Who's Still waiting for Shelia?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
glowery

Re: Who's Still waiting for Shelia?

Postby glowery » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:10 pm

If Sheila never showed up, it would be too soon for me.

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:12 pm

WHO?????????????????

BOB TUNNELTON

Postby BOB TUNNELTON » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:17 am

I LIKE SHEILA IN A WAY, BUT SHE HAS DONE THINGS TO HER MOTHER THAT DID-NOT SIT WELL WITH ME AT ALL, DO I WANT HER DEAD? NOT YET, I WANT HER TO COME AFTER LAUREN AND LAUREN SHOULD HAVE THE ULTIMATE VICTORY BY KILLING SHEILA, AND REQUESTING THREE METAL CHAINS BE WRAPED AROUND HER CASKET
AND PADLOCKED, PUT THE CASKET BE PUT IN A METAL VAULT AND BLOW-TORCH SHUT, AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY LAUREN WILL EVER HAVE PEACE.

BOB TUNNELTON

Postby BOB TUNNELTON » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:18 am

I LIKE SHEILA IN A WAY, BUT SHE HAS DONE THINGS TO HER MOTHER THAT DID-NOT SIT WELL WITH ME AT ALL, DO I WANT HER DEAD? NOT YET, I WANT HER TO COME AFTER LAUREN AND LAUREN SHOULD HAVE THE ULTIMATE VICTORY BY KILLING SHEILA, AND REQUESTING THREE METAL CHAINS BE WRAPED AROUND HER CASKET
AND PADLOCKED, PUT THE CASKET BE PUT IN A METAL VAULT AND BLOW-TORCH SHUT, AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY LAUREN WILL EVER HAVE PEACE.

BOB TUNNELTON

Postby BOB TUNNELTON » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:18 am

Return to “The Young and the Restless”