Who's Still waiting for Shelia?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Who's Still waiting for Shelia?

Postby Tara » Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:14 pm

Thats a good question. I really have not decided how I feel about that yet. It puzzles me that the writers would basically write a boring one or two scenes showing a dead Phyllis look alike and then just drop it. Where would the drama be in that? Why didn't Phyllis get more upset about it? Why even bring Sheila back up if this was all they planned to do on the subject....because most of us don't even think about Sheila unless she is brought up...it all could have just been left alone. Nothing the writers have been doing lately has made much sense to me. LOL!!!

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:30 pm

If Jana or the Professor are her children, wouldn't they have been notified of her death? Could it be that when Phyliss ~) went to south American, Shelia found her and killed her? leaving her on DNA in the body as a blood tranfusion. Remenber Shelia WAS a Nurse with all the capable training.

Postby lestress » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:04 pm

I certainly hope that the sheila ship has sailed and that a few other ships will weigh anchor and be cast adrift as well.

Postby nyaccent » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:40 am

I hope Sheila's ship has sailed far away....No more Sheila.....but I don't think that is the case.....She'll be back!!!!!

Postby glowery » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:19 am

I am tired of the Sheila character, they need to kill her off once and for all. If they have to bring her back to kill her, then give Lauren the satisfaction of getting rid of her then she will know for sure that Sheila is no longer a threat.

I thought maybe the way Lauren was acting they might have had her involved in a storyline about postpartum depression which would have been so much more interesting than tired ole Sheila.

Postby Kizim » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:20 pm

yes I am still waiting for Sheila, anything could happen from now until NY eve... anything...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”