YAY Jack

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Justanotherfan

YAY Jack

Postby Justanotherfan » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:37 pm

YAY for jack he finds out the Truth about gloria and Jeff it shows on the Spoilers part now maybe jack will turn in them both and they both will go to jail :D

princesslittlegrl22

Re: YAY Jack

Postby princesslittlegrl22 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:41 pm

Quote Justanotherfan: YAY for jack he finds out the Truth about gloria and Jeff it shows on the Spoilers part now maybe jack will turn in them both and they both will go to jail :D

isnt that the truth i would love to see both of them behind bars personally i cant stand neither one of them and i think that story line has been going on way to long its startin to get really old fast.

Justanotherfan

Postby Justanotherfan » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:42 pm

yep they should just finish it with gloria going to jail and Jeff 2

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:43 pm

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:43 pm

ITA. I'm sick to death of the entire Gloria-take-down-Jack garbage and that jackal Jeffrey >) I want them both to be found out, booted for good out of the Abbot home and this s/l wrapped up once and for all. They can have Glohag continue her nonsense over at Jabot or something. Leave Jack alone now. >(

Justanotherfan

Postby Justanotherfan » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:01 pm

Quote Soulsistah: ITA. I'm sick to death of the entire Gloria-take-down-Jack garbage and that jackal Jeffrey >) I want them both to be found out, booted for good out of the Abbot home and this s/l wrapped up once and for all. They can have Glohag continue her nonsense over at Jabot or something. Leave Jack alone now. >(

Ya i Agree Leave jack alone but gloria wont be able to continue whatever she does at jabot if shes in jail :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”