Meg Bennett/Julia

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
divasoapfan

Meg Bennett/Julia

Postby divasoapfan » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:56 am

Does anyone remember Julia Victor's ex -wife,she finally came to her senses and ran of with Michael the photgrapher after the hell that Victor put her through..... :|

cherchezlefemme

Re: Meg Bennett/Julia

Postby cherchezlefemme » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:57 am

Quote divasoapfan: Does anyone remember Julia Victor's ex -wife,she finally came to her senses and ran of with Michael the photgrapher after the hell that Victor put her through..... :|

yes, I do. didn't she have a child with Victor? didn't she run off to Europe or something?

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:02 am

Quote cherchezlefemme:
Quote divasoapfan: Does anyone remember Julia Victor's ex -wife,she finally came to her senses and ran of with Michael the photgrapher after the hell that Victor put her through..... :|

yes, I do. didn't she have a child with Victor? didn't she run off to Europe or something?

Victor has more children?

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:02 am

Yes, I remember Julia- I liked her -she was no match for Victor-far too nice-

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:02 am

Quote Rquattro:
Quote cherchezlefemme:

For a man with a vasectomy... O'l boy was procreating on a pretty big scale....LOL :-) :-) :-)

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:03 am

Quote gommie: Yes, I remember Julia- I liked her -she was no match for Victor-far too nice-

Yep... He treated her like road-kill. Hey, didn't he lock her up in a basement cell with paul as the bodyguard?

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:05 am

Quote cherchezlefemme:
Quote gommie: Yes, I remember Julia- I liked her -she was no match for Victor-far too nice-

Yep... He treated her like road-kill. Hey, didn't he lock her up in a basement cell with paul as the bodyguard?

I don't think she had a body guard- he locked Michael up in a basement like cell,but don't recall if he did Julia as well..

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:07 am

Quote gommie:
Quote cherchezlefemme:

I don't think she had a body guard- he locked Michael up in a basement like cell,but don't recall if he did Julia as well..

I remember him locking away one of his wives... I think it may have been Julia... All I remember was the dark hair and Paul standing outside the bars....Kinda hazy..College days you know. ;)

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:07 am

Quote cherchezlefemme:
Quote Rquattro:
Quote cherchezlefemme:

For a man with a vasectomy... O'l boy was procreating on a pretty big scale....LOL :-) :-) :-)

8) I knew Vic was good but....WoW.

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:29 am

Quote Rquattro:
Quote cherchezlefemme:
Quote Rquattro:
Quote cherchezlefemme:

8) I knew Vic was good but....WoW.

Girl, Vic's been off the chain for a long time....decades in fact!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”