It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Daniel Goddard

It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!

Postby Daniel Goddard » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:33 am

Hello Everyone! It’s Daniel Goddard (Cane) and I just wanted to drop in and say a big hello to everyone. It is such a pleasure to talk to you, not to mention to drop in a see everyone having so much fun chatting and posting. Well, here we go… I think it is about time that we came out to see you and said hello. So… I just wanted everyone to know that Christian Leblanc (Michael Baldwin), Thad Luckinbill (J.T) and I, (Daniel Goddard, Cane) will be appearing together at:

The Jacksonville Florida Marriot on the 17th and the 18th of May.

The Las Vegas Marriot Penthouse Suite on the 24th & the 25th of May.

The Dallas Marriot on the 30th & the 31st May.

I know that there a lot of cities to come and visit and we will make our way to you eventually with more stars from ‘The Young and the Restless’ to join us as our special guests.

Each city will have two separate events.:

A 4 hour catered lunch on the Saturday with a a Q & A, a Meet and Greet, and Exclusive Personalized Merchandise. Not to mention auctions to have a one on one breakfast, lunch or dinner with Thad, Christian or myself, … exclusive on set Y&R tours, and more.

The Sunday events will also have a Q & A, a meet and greet, merchandise, auctions and a Catered Breakfast. Also… because we want to give back to the cities that we come to visit, we will also be giving proceeds from each events to local charities!

Most importantly there are 3 (three) rules that must be followed if you intend on coming.

1. You are ready to have a good time.
2. You are ready to have a good time.
3. Do I have to say it three times?

Tickets are $75 for the Sunday Breakfast Event and $95 for the Saturday Lunch Event.

You can buy your tickets now for Dallas online at either my Official Myspace Page

www.myspace.com/daniel_goddard

or the Official Myspace Event webpage

www.myspace.com/soapevents

or

By Mail please send a money order with a self stamped addressed envelope made payable to:

Frances O’Hanlon Y&R Event

PO BOX 188

Baldwin Place

NY 10505

For any Questions please contact Frances O’Hanlon foh11@comcast.net or soapevents@gmail.com

I will see you there!

Love

Daniel.

Candace

Re: It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!

Postby Candace » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:21 am

Thanks for the update Daniel! We have the Dallas event posted in our Actor's Appearances in the Y&R News Room and will add the other two! :)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:18 am

I think I am going to pass out.

chychy65

Postby chychy65 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:27 am

oh my goodness, i just lost my breath... i thought it was a joke until i saw Candaces post.. Thank you Daniel for the invite.

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:51 am

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *)

Spongy

Postby Spongy » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:30 am

OH MY GOSH just to let you know I think you are one of the sexiest men to walk the face of the earth.

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:39 am

O h M y G o d.

Does anyone got smelling salts, I think I am about to pass out beside Sunnyflower. *)

Is that post true? Was that really Daniel Goddard? DG is only person who could have brought me out of this closet. 8) Holy Cow. I'm actually sweating.

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:42 am

Quote Rquattro: O h M y G o d.

Does anyone got smelling salts, I think I am about to pass out beside Sunnyflower. *)

Is that post true? Was that really Daniel Goddard? DG is only person who could have brought me out of this closet. 8) Holy Cow. I'm actually sweating.

Came out of lurking for Cane, huh?! :D

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:45 am

Quote aym0402:
Quote Rquattro: O h M y G o d.

Came out of lurking for Cane, huh?! :D

I have a weakness for dimples. *)

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:50 am

Hi Daniel- How do we know this is really you? Posters make up stuff all the time..Can I have your mother's maiden name please :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”