Can We Please Have A Good Decent Character On this Show!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MrShadowsgirl

Re: Can We Please Have A Good Decent Character On this Show!!

Postby MrShadowsgirl » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:50 am

You are a lil more straight 4ward,not meaner..lol but your cool.. ;) i just don't want a bunch of meanies saying $hit to me...i leave that stuff to the rest of you..lol ;)

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:55 am

Quote MrShadowsgirl: You are a lil more straight 4ward,not meaner..lol but your cool.. ;) i just don't want a bunch of meanies saying $hit to me...i leave that stuff to the rest of you..lol ;)

np..i can handle em! u have no idea! i jus dont like being insulted..other than that, im not mad jus want it to be known that i didnt appreciate her 'pointing her bossy finger at me'...so to speak...cuz im such a 'stupid hypocrite' u know LOL! :-)

Uggerly

Postby Uggerly » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:07 am

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote MrShadowsgirl: You are a lil more straight 4ward,not meaner..lol but your cool.. ;) i just don't want a bunch of meanies saying $hit to me...i leave that stuff to the rest of you..lol ;)

np..i can handle em! u have no idea! i jus dont like being insulted..other than that, im not mad jus want it to be known that i didnt appreciate her 'pointing her bossy finger at me'...so to speak...cuz im such a 'stupid hypocrite' u know LOL! :-)

Hi xx Jenn xx!! I am on here later tonight, so I missed a lot ,but I think you are a riot and I luv to read your posts!..Fun is good. :)) .mean, I'm not cool with! >) .Ugg

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:11 am

Quote Uggerly:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Hi xx Jenn xx!! I am on here later tonight, so I missed a lot ,but I think you are a riot and I luv to read your posts!..Fun is good. :)) .mean, I'm not cool with! >) .Ugg

Ty! this is why i cant stop posting on here cuz there r ALOT of u that r so sweet n so freakin COOL! ;)

Im heading out in a few..the nite is young here in the City of Sin n I must begin my weekend...been a long busy n hard week @ work! have a wonderful nite...n talk to u soon! :D

Uggerly

Postby Uggerly » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:13 am

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote Uggerly:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Ty! this is why i cant stop posting on here cuz there r ALOT of u that r so sweet n so freakin COOL! ;)

Im heading out in a few..the nite is young here in the City of Sin n I must begin my weekend...been a long busy n hard week @ work! have a wonderful nite...n talk to u soon! :D

Have a fabulous week end sweety!!!If you partake in a little bubbly, have one for me?!!!

rack em up

Postby rack em up » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:39 am

from what I saw of Amber Friday she might end up being the moral one on the show. She told Daniel NO SEX. and said shge has given up. So maybe she will take a vow of celibacy.? ?) ?) ?) *)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”