More In Depth SPOILERS - Courtesy of Lynda Hirsch

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Eppy

Re: More In Depth SPOILERS - Courtesy of Lynda Hirsch

Postby Eppy » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:24 pm

I thought Adam would have better sense and better taste!!!

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:26 pm

Quote Eppy: I thought Adam would have better sense and better taste!!!

Don't believe everything you read about our Adam Eppy-- ;)keep the faith--

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:13 pm

whassup with this Chloe chick siting that Lilly is too fat hell if she gets any thinner she will be anorexic or is that what Chloe shooting for?

Could care less about Nick or Victor was hoping Adam was half way right strictly from his mom's side but he seems to be just as nasty as the Newman brats so he will fit in nicely :D
Daniel & Amber are a match now lets see who can out lie the best 8)
And Nikki deserves whatever anyone wants to take or get from her she is always been stupid so it will be wonderful watching her fall to the gutter, and lets really make it interesting let her loose some of old lady Chancellors support too!

freddycat

Postby freddycat » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:30 pm

Quote sutherngirl: I am so freakin sick of Glo and Kevin!! >) I wish they would leave Jack alone.. I hope their plan blows up in their faces!! >)

So do I and I hope that Jana and her big beak keeps out of it and doesn't get involved....I have had it with these three plotting.....arrrrhhhhhhh!!!!

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:53 pm

Quote freddycat:
Quote sutherngirl: I am so freakin sick of Glo and Kevin!! >) I wish they would leave Jack alone.. I hope their plan blows up in their faces!! >)

So do I and I hope that Jana and her big beak keeps out of it and doesn't get involved....I have had it with these three plotting.....arrrrhhhhhhh!!!!

Lmol!! :-) :-)

ICAM. I'm sick of the entire Baldwin/Fisher & Jana ~) clan. I don't find them entertaining anymore - just nauseating and Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Time to wrap it up. 3)

nikkicat

Postby nikkicat » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:35 pm

Quote jeremie45: Not good news, I was hoping that Nikki would give David the boot!!!

I'm hoping since Brad went to work with Nikki, that he'll uncover something about David. I don't like him, and wish Nikki would see thru him.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”