spoiler Sabrina

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BabygirlAH

Re: spoiler Sabrina

Postby BabygirlAH » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:25 pm

Quote Soulsistah: I agree with that. Victor's got something that most men don't have... ;)

Yes, he's too sexy it hurts.

divasoapfan

Postby divasoapfan » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:49 pm

Sabrina does have features like victor's first wife Julia....remember what happened to her he looked her in the basement!!!!!! *) *) *)

Texas Sunflower

Postby Texas Sunflower » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:53 pm

Quote divasoapfan: Sabrina does have features like victor's first wife Julia....remember what happened to her he looked her in the basement!!!!!! *) *) *)

He locked her lover in the basement........

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:06 pm

oooooooooh Vic u sly fox! :-)

I think they would be HOT together...maybe? possibly? until Nikki comes to her senses about Chowster...n gets back with VICTOR already!!! ;)

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:21 am

I think, I hope, Nikki is getting wise to David since he has now confessed to her that he is a liar and a gambler.
Victor indeed will be hot and heavy after Sabrina. He was not even able to eat dinner, just staring at the food on the table and his lonely place setting until he could coax Sabrina to have a bite.
I wonder where Simpatico is. You'd think that that poor lonely old mand would at least take his dog for a walk instead of wandering around an emply house.

Uggerly

Postby Uggerly » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:26 am

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: oooooooooh Vic u sly fox! :-)

I think they would be HOT together...maybe? possibly? until Nikki comes to her senses about Chowster...n gets back with VICTOR already!!! ;)

Yep, and the "Chowster" has admitted ,to Nicki, that he has something to tell her. That he had a secret he didn't want her to worry about..And, then she sees this gorgeous woman lookin' at Vic with hungry eyes?!!! Oh my Gawd!!! :-) :-) :-)

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:13 am

I think Julia's features were much softer than Sabrina's-and smaller too--

Return to “The Young and the Restless”