Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jojo35211

Re: Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)

Postby jojo35211 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:11 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme:
Quote gommie: How better to blow the whistle on yourself than to invest a large sum of money -MONEY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE SUPPOSEDLY- into a business venture- I can't imagine even Amber being that stupid.....

My guess is that she will do it anonymously. You are right gommie... she aint stupid enough to make it traceable back to her. If anything would blow her cover it would be her renting Phyllis's condo;but like I said in another post, Mrs. C will cover for her on that one.

I also think she will do it anonymously, that's why Daniel will be torn. If she does it in the open, there's no storyline. Somehow, Amber is going to use her investment as leverage to get the job as fashion director.

She'll probably put on another costume or have the anonymous inverster insist on someone like her do the job. She won't come right out and say her name; she'll have the investor describe the type of qualities he/she is looking for, and quess who will have all of those qualities.

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:24 pm

Quote jojo35211:
Quote cherchezlefemme:
Quote gommie: How better to blow the whistle on yourself than to invest a large sum of money -MONEY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE SUPPOSEDLY- into a business venture- I can't imagine even Amber being that stupid.....

My guess is that she will do it anonymously. You are right gommie... she aint stupid enough to make it traceable back to her. If anything would blow her cover it would be her renting Phyllis's condo;but like I said in another post, Mrs. C will cover for her on that one.

I also think she will do it anonymously, that's why Daniel will be torn. If she does it in the open, there's no storyline. Somehow, Amber is going to use her investment as leverage to get the job as fashion director.

She'll probably put on another costume or have the anonymous inverster insist on someone like her do the job. She won't come right out and say her name; she'll have the investor describe the type of qualities he/she is looking for, and quess who will have all of those qualities.

That sounds plausable too... except for the part about the costume thing.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:25 pm

I think amber will not part with any of the money except for her own benefit.

Plot-Twister

Postby Plot-Twister » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Quote jojo35211:
Quote cherchezlefemme:

Felicia Forrester? :D :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”