Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jojo35211

Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)

Postby jojo35211 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:39 pm

One of the spoilers states that Daniel makes a big discovery while at Amber’s place.

I think he finds the money. I also think Amber takes some of the money and invest it into Jack and Nick’s new magazine. Since the new magazine is having problems with financing, I’ll bet Amber becomes an anonymous investor. This complicates her relationship with Daniel because he puts two and two together and realizes what Amber has done (used stolen money to finance his mother’s company). Daniel will of course want to tell what Amber has done, but won’t because he wants to magazine to work. And we all know how that’s going to blow-up in both of their faces.

What do you think?

cherchezlefemme

Re: Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)

Postby cherchezlefemme » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:21 pm

I love it! Now... That's a good way to put the money to good use! GO AMBER! ;)

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:23 pm

Quote jojo35211: One of the spoilers states that Daniel makes a big discovery while at Amber’s place.

I think he finds the money. I also think Amber takes some of the money and invest it into Jack and Nick’s new magazine. Since the new magazine is having problems with financing, I’ll bet Amber becomes an anonymous investor. This complicates her relationship with Daniel because he puts two and two together and realizes what Amber has done (used stolen money to finance his mother’s company). Daniel will of course want to tell what Amber has done, but won’t because he wants to magazine to work. And we all know how that’s going to blow-up in both of their faces.

What do you think?

I like your theory. Sounds interesting.

Plot-Twister

Postby Plot-Twister » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:26 pm

I'm in. I like it!

jeremie45

Postby jeremie45 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:43 pm

I think that that is an excellent speculation, WTG

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:48 pm

Blood money? 8) What's his name? Plum? you mean the criminal who blackmails and steels? 8) That guy? ~)

Oh please..... ~) Boo hoo! and who cares.... ~)

Skyrider

Postby Skyrider » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:18 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme: Blood money? 8) What's his name? Plum? you mean the criminal who blackmails and steels? 8) That guy? ~)

Boo Hoo ...Exactly .

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:20 pm

Quote Curious_Georgia:
Quote cherchezlefemme: Blood money? 8) What's his name? Plum? you mean the criminal who blackmails and steels? 8) That guy? ~)

Uh.....his parents maybe? He may have been a jerk but he didn't deserve to get killed. Neither did Ji-Min (who also had parents that grieved for him, it was mentioned).

People are dead because of that money, and Amber should NOT be spending it on herself. But....I expect nothing less from the brainless tramp. She never fails to disappoint.

I have to agree....Daniel always makes a big stink about the money and how it all came about...and now he stays hush hush about it....wtf was all that preaching for?? Amber is the mini Gloria.... ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”