Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kristi07

Re: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Postby Kristi07 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:14 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote gommie:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote gommie: My recollection- the first couple of days Phyllis was trying to get Nick to be more receptive to Adam-but didn't something happen a day or two ago where they ran into Victor and he did something that p_issed phyllis off and since then she has been making little snide remarks about him-not I think in order to drive more of a wedge between the brothers,but b/c she is mad at Victor-

Or am i totally bonkers?..it's possible

You could be right but as an "adult" she should be trying to build bridges not adding to it.

Whatever Victor said to her she should rise above it and say...bottom line you need to make peace with your Father much less don't take it out on your Brother.

I agree KIR-- so do I remember correctly? Nick and Vic did have a run in Phyllis's presence?

Sorry can't answer that but if they did I still stand by what I say.

Sometimes you just got to know your place....when it comes to family. Less said is better after all Victor did not kills someone......Then I can see her running and telling Nick.

Karma has a way of biting ya in the backside when ya least expect it!!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:18 pm

Quote Kristi07:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote gommie:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote gommie: My recollection- the first couple of days Phyllis was trying to get Nick to be more receptive to Adam-but didn't something happen a day or two ago where they ran into Victor and he did something that p_issed phyllis off and since then she has been making little snide remarks about him-not I think in order to drive more of a wedge between the brothers,but b/c she is mad at Victor-

Or am i totally bonkers?..it's possible

You could be right but as an "adult" she should be trying to build bridges not adding to it.

Whatever Victor said to her she should rise above it and say...bottom line you need to make peace with your Father much less don't take it out on your Brother.

I agree KIR-- so do I remember correctly? Nick and Vic did have a run in Phyllis's presence?

Sorry can't answer that but if they did I still stand by what I say.

Sometimes you just got to know your place....when it comes to family. Less said is better after all Victor did not kills someone......Then I can see her running and telling Nick.

Karma has a way of biting ya in the backside when ya least expect it!!

Yep

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:19 pm

FIRST POINT:i REALLY BELIEVE Phyllis was tryin to encourage Nick to get to know him before writting him off!
And second the fact that she told Vikki that Adam has been hitting on her had she had a ulterior motive she would have kept it to herself. So Ithink she is curious but really is trying to figure out ways to get her whinning hubby to grow up and stop acting like a child where his father is concerned. Nick is in hi 30's or late 20's and he is still acting like Noah. If he is his own man why should he care what his father acts like since he claims he is nothing like him?

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:26 pm

Quote Skyrider:
Quote BeenThere: Phyllis was being humorous, but the truth is, her thoughts could really be the truth about the Victor that we all know. Also, when she made the comment about Adam being the Adam that has been hitting on her; this is just Phyllis being Phyllis. At her best, Phyllis is a light hearted and funny gal. Is it necessary that she have dark intentions? Maybe she was just having fun, at a bar where people go the have fun. No offense y'all. Just sharing.
I dont know about that Phylis always gloats...I bet she only mentioned Adam hitting on her to make Nick jealous . She knows those two do not talk it just sounds like new drama .

I don't think Nick was even there when she said it. I feel she was surprised to and bemused to find out who Adam is.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:32 pm

Phick well if she wanted a man she shouldn't of creeped around with the boy.

Of course this is my opinion but Red does not think before she reacts. It's her MO...

It all good, she is true to her character. I like it. Gives me and the story line something to talk about. :)

Oh yeah today's show she does all the "whining". :-) :-) :-)

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:22 pm

Quote pdames4: I think no matter what this character does, there are going to be people who absolutely can't stand her and will never give her the benefit of the doubt and that's their privilege. However, there are few characters that I think are totally one-dimensional. Sheila Carter for one. She's just homicidal and absolutely no help other than a lobotomy for this character, but that's okay. As far as Phyllis, I think she truly would like to be a good person...but when she is upset..all good intentions go right to hell.
Pdames, in a way, you're right and you're wrong. It isn't that those you say won't give her the benefit of the doubt just can't stand her, it's 'cause we loved the old Phyllis and maybe we are looking for some signs that the REAL Phyllis is coming back. I can't like her very much in this new, squeeky-clean image - just can't buy it - she's more boring and not near as much fun as she used to be!!!!!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:31 pm

Quote Eppy:
Quote pdames4: I think no matter what this character does, there are going to be people who absolutely can't stand her and will never give her the benefit of the doubt and that's their privilege. However, there are few characters that I think are totally one-dimensional. Sheila Carter for one. She's just homicidal and absolutely no help other than a lobotomy for this character, but that's okay. As far as Phyllis, I think she truly would like to be a good person...but when she is upset..all good intentions go right to hell.
Pdames, in a way, you're right and you're wrong. It isn't that those you say won't give her the benefit of the doubt just can't stand her, it's 'cause we loved the old Phyllis and maybe we are looking for some signs that the REAL Phyllis is coming back. I can't like her very much in this new, squeeky-clean image - just can't buy it - she's more boring and not near as much fun as she used to be!!!!!

Eppy, you got that right.

I call it as I see it. Shoot it's a soap and you all know I am nobody fan.....let them mess up and see what I say. :-) :-)

COLONLC10

Postby COLONLC10 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:39 pm

I know you guys say you loved the old phyllis and please don't jump on me cause I'm probably just talking out my......... :-) but when she is evil, people get upset and have to say something and when she is not, people get upset and have to say something......do you know what I mean? In some ways she can't get a break and in other ways......maybe she burned too many bridges in the past? I dunno like i said maybe I'm talking out my stuff! Don't yell at me! ;) :))

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:44 pm

When she was the old Phyllis of course we all had something to say, 'cause she was the talk of the town, now what's to talk about, borrrrring!!! Mostly now, she is just giddy, giggily, gushily, goofy!!!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:46 pm

What up Colon.....long time no see. :)

That's why we like her....every character has their MO and the differences keep the s/ls going.

This is not Red MO but little by little I'm seeing her trying to "run free" :-) :-)

It's all good and it makes for a fun discussions. :-) :-) :-)

Singing Beat it beat it :-) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”