Help me to understand????

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Snizzle

Re: Help me to understand????

Postby Snizzle » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:10 pm

I was wondering the same thing when i read the updated spoilers....so are Nick and Phyllis going to be broke"by rich folks standards"? was he letting Nick dip in there when he wasnt ticked at him?

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:19 pm

It not his fault he was born into money and his daddy set up a trust fund for him.

Maybe I'm missing the issue but I say dip dip dip.

Plus GC is a small town and everyone and everything has had dealings.

Why not Forest.....business is business and nothing should be off limits. :)

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:33 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: It not his fault he was born into money and his daddy set up a trust fund for him.

I totally agree: It's his money to do with it whatever he pleases. It's not like he's blowing it gambling or anything negative. Nick is using his money to do something positive.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:47 pm

Quote colormebadd:
Quote KeepingItReal: It not his fault he was born into money and his daddy set up a trust fund for him.

I totally agree: It's his money to do with it whatever he pleases. It's not like he's blowing it gambling or anything negative. Nick is using his money to do something positive.

Exactly it a "trust fund" not his fault he was born into money and his daddy left it for him......I guess he should take it to his grave and then "he the man". :)

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:51 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote colormebadd:

Exactly it a "trust fund" not his fault he was born into money and his daddy left it for him......I guess he should take it to his grave and then "he the man". :)

I did like it when Victor told him, you have a son I hope he doesn't talk to you the way you talk to me....The Black Knight strikes again.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:54 pm

Quote Kristi07:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote colormebadd:

I did like it when Victor told him, you have a son I hope he doesn't talk to you the way you talk to me....The Black Knight strikes again.

That was nice.

Nick was cold but it's still his money......no strings.

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:04 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote Kristi07:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote colormebadd:

That was nice.

Nick was cold but it's still his money......no strings.

Let him have it....Victor got plenty more-he ain't missing it!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”