Victoria ......how rude.............

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ojudy59

Re: Victoria ......how rude.............

Postby ojudy59 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:12 am

What i thought was rude was when Adam was having dinner with Nick and Phyllis and Nikki showed up, the comment that Adam made about thinking that Nikki would have been more like Hope and Nick's smug reaction that Nikki is nothing like Hope. I took that as he thinks Nikki is all that and Hope was beneath her. Myself i dont think so, if anything Hope is the one with the morals that she passed on to her son.

justmehere

Postby justmehere » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:22 am

Quote ojudy59: What i thought was rude was when Adam was having dinner with Nick and Phyllis and Nikki showed up, the comment that Adam made about thinking that Nikki would have been more like Hope and Nick's smug reaction that Nikki is nothing like Hope. I took that as he thinks Nikki is all that and Hope was beneath her. Myself i dont think so, if anything Hope is the one with the morals that she passed on to her son.
AMEN to that. Is there even a church in GC?

alison stewart

Postby alison stewart » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:08 pm

that true :))

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:38 pm

Quote ojudy59: What i thought was rude was when Adam was having dinner with Nick and Phyllis and Nikki showed up, the comment that Adam made about thinking that Nikki would have been more like Hope and Nick's smug reaction that Nikki is nothing like Hope. I took that as he thinks Nikki is all that and Hope was beneath her. Myself i dont think so, if anything Hope is the one with the morals that she passed on to her son.

LOL LOL...ah the differences in the way we each read things..I took it to mean just the opposite...that Nick was pretty much intimating that his mother has been around a time or two while Hope had lived a much quiet, calmer existence...............

patricia

Postby patricia » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:56 am

Quote Sundevil98:
Quote Northwoods: Victoria and JT bore me. Their relationship is soooo boring to watch. I am not sure why the writers put these to together. She was more interesting to watch when she was with Brad. Maybe with Sabrina around things will change.

ITA zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes I agree Jt is very boring at times always seem to be following Victoria around and doing nothing for a living

patricia

Postby patricia » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:01 pm

I disagree about Adam being a cold person.
Adam did not know the baby was sick when he spoke to Victor about his signing off without informing Victoria. My feeling

patricia

Postby patricia » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:04 pm

Victoria has a lot of airs about her because she is a Newman. I think she is awfully jealous of Adam who is trying his best to see the interest of the Company.

gommie

Postby gommie » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:08 pm

I agree patricia- Adam is just trying to do his job- Victoria needs to decide which she wants most- obviously she can't be a mom and do the best job at Newman...and it is really selfish of her to think that Newman is going to run on her schedule...that is not how business works.....I don't blame Adam one bit for doing the things he has done as far as moving along with BON - Victoria is either there doing her job- or not-and since he came, it has been not.....

MissHathaway

Postby MissHathaway » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:36 pm

Victoria should hire a manny, crack some skulls like daddy Vic and splurge on a new mansion - off the compound..

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:02 pm

Quote MissHathaway: Victoria should hire a manny, crack some skulls like daddy Vic and splurge on a new mansion - off the compound..

LOL! :-) :-) ..i luv ur new avvy btw! makes me wanna drink NOW! :-) ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”