Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Eppy

Re: Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Postby Eppy » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:57 am

Oh hell, we all know it's Sharon's house - why this big ol' legal argument about property rights, land grants, blah, blah, blah. It was flat out fully awarded to Sharon in the divorce, and it was flat out deeded to them by Victor as a wedding present. Why the big hassle!!!

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:59 am

Quote Eppy: Oh hell, we all know it's Sharon's house - why this big ol' legal argument about property rights, land grants, blah, blah, blah. It was flat out fully awarded to Sharon in the divorce, and it was flat out deeded to them by Victor as a wedding present. Why the big hassle!!!

:-) :-) :-)

rjames8

Postby rjames8 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:05 pm

Apparantely, the writers forgot that Sharon owned the house. She got it as part of the divorce settlement, Nick gave it to her. I am guessing when she moved in with Jack, the house was available. Victoria just decided she could move in and no one asked Sharon!

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Quote rjames8: Apparantely, the writers forgot that Sharon owned the house. She got it as part of the divorce settlement, Nick gave it to her. I am guessing when she moved in with Jack, the house was available. Victoria just decided she could move in and no one asked Sharon!

Nikki lost the ranch to Victor. She put up her marital assets to secure the NVP loan and lost. The new writers didn't forget anything, they are playing it by the book (legally). There may have been some personal gesture of money that Victor gave Sharon. But legally everything at the Newman ranch belongs to Victor so he can sell the house to whomever he pleases.

Bottom line,the torch has passed. The Newman ranch house is back in Newman hands.

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:32 pm

Quote Snizzle: Lemme guess. Victor Jr's new digs?

Seems like the loft is now the headquarters for the Phick/Shack business venture...(shaking my head)!!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”