~Where's ALL the MOD's???~

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Uggerly

Re: ~Where's ALL the MOD's???~

Postby Uggerly » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:15 am

Quote Texas Sunflower:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote Texas Sunflower: Do u blame them, too many people ruining a thread and not following guidelines... too many topics opened on the same subject....

I.e..Gloria, Pnick,Shick, etc.....

I just wish we could all get along like we used to - just good posting.

I have almost stopped posting here as you just don't get into any bad threads....... JMO

I miss Evan's mom........

No not at all...BUT i KNOW that Chrissi or Candace would step in n jus close threads to solve that crap REAL SOON! ;)

I couldnt be a MOD cuz i would cuss sum of these posters out! LOL ;)

I wish we could jus have CIVIL but debatable posts...we can all agree to disagree w/o chasing our MOD's away! ;)

Good post and thoughts..... right there w/ u....

Me too! I have really enjoyed everyone on this board! I already miss Ev'sMom.. ;( But, we can all agree to disagree without getting mean!! I left GL, for awhile, for that same thing!It's about the soap and the acting! And, we all have favs, so what?That makes it interesting. :))

masked avenger

Postby masked avenger » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:01 pm

I posted a thread a few weeks ago and it was taken down. Entitled.."Suggestions to make the site better". I guess the powers they be didn't wanna too hear nothing of it. Oh well, not being negative, but constructive criticizm can only be helpful. At least I think so.

I notice a lot of the men posters don't post anymore, my brother being one of them. I think with anything else, constructive criticizm should be taken with open ears and there should be a willingness to be objective to all's concern. JMO!!

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:06 pm

Quote masked avenger: I posted a thread a few weeks ago and it was taken down. Entitled.."Suggestions to make the site better". I guess the powers they be didn't wanna too hear nothing of it. Oh well, not being negative, but constructive criticizm can only be helpful. At least I think so.

I notice a lot of the men posters don't post anymore, my brother being one of them. I think with anything else, constructive criticizm should be taken with open ears and there should be a willingness to be objective to all's concern. JMO!!

Actually I think they are making us a whole new site..the new admin posted last week I think it was about the changes coming..

NannaMcBoingBoing

Postby NannaMcBoingBoing » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:15 am

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote MrShadowsgirl: Hi Jenn. ;)
you said that right..you are very ciVal and do get along with us all and that's why we enjoy your posts :) it was nice to see Evsmom again,i hav missed her posts...
anyhow just sayin hi 2 ya girl :))

Jenny ;)

thank u Jenny! :) i didnt think i was being hypocritical, but only tryin to find out where my fave mod's were cuz i jus dont have alot of time to get on here anymore, only mostly at nite/weekends. n i was a lil concerned. if she wants to call me out n say im a 'hypocrite' thatz cool i have been called alot worse! :-) do i care? no not really! ;) i do appreciate ur kind words...n whats funny shes never in any of the debates we have lately so i dont understand how she can say that...itz ALOT different to be in the middle of a heated debate, opposed to getting on the board after every1 is off already...

Thx again! n i enjoy ur posts too gurl! :D

Only person calling you names is you. I said what you posted was hypocritial, and it was. I dont call names. But I do call have a thing for faulty logic. And I know logic has no place in a post full of emotion.

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:36 am

Quote NannaMcBoingBoing:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote MrShadowsgirl: Hi Jenn. ;)
you said that right..you are very ciVal and do get along with us all and that's why we enjoy your posts :) it was nice to see Evsmom again,i hav missed her posts...
anyhow just sayin hi 2 ya girl :))

Jenny ;)

thank u Jenny! :) i didnt think i was being hypocritical, but only tryin to find out where my fave mod's were cuz i jus dont have alot of time to get on here anymore, only mostly at nite/weekends. n i was a lil concerned. if she wants to call me out n say im a 'hypocrite' thatz cool i have been called alot worse! :-) do i care? no not really! ;) i do appreciate ur kind words...n whats funny shes never in any of the debates we have lately so i dont understand how she can say that...itz ALOT different to be in the middle of a heated debate, opposed to getting on the board after every1 is off already...

Thx again! n i enjoy ur posts too gurl! :D

Only person calling you names is you. I said what you posted was hypocritial, and it was. I dont call names. But I do call have a thing for faulty logic. And I know logic has no place in a post full of emotion.

'im callin myself names'? WOW ok...'faulty logic' WOW wow..keep insulting me Miss...u may not come rite out and call me STUPID but u have ur lil way of putting it out there...n once again i appreciate that! CHEERS! :D

MrShadowsgirl

Postby MrShadowsgirl » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:40 am

You go girl ;) ;)

don't mess with Jenny's...LOL just a lil humor ya'll ;) ;)

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:46 am

Miss Boings,

Stop digging this thread outta the closet jus so u can insult me ok? Move on or else! >) :-) :-) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”