lilly coming into her own.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ms. 411

lilly coming into her own.

Postby ms. 411 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:43 am

I really like lilly,but I think she should get her own place so Neil can get his own business. Lilly can have a private life,Devon moved out and trust he's not playing playstation every night. Devon only come around when needed. Lilly should become that complete woman she say's she is, and move on away from Neil.

Eppy

Re: lilly coming into her own.

Postby Eppy » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:47 am

Sorry - another Lily thread? This is about number ten in two days or so.

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:54 am

I agree Lily does need her own pad. The only thing that truly gets on my nerves with Lily is when she and Neil are having a conversation, she is the one that always brings up Cane's name and making dorky remarks when Neil makes a comment. If she doesn't want her dad in her business than she should just keep her mouth crap about Cane already. He is entitled to have his feelings and be able to express them to her as a parent. Especially if she keeps pushing Cane in his face all the time like she does.

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:56 am

Quote Eppy: Sorry - another Lily thread? This is about number ten in two days or so.

HEE HEE HEE. You are so right. Let the shark infested kiddie pool begin. Swim for your life. Over and out. :-) :-) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”