Looks like Ambers money scam is about up!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Looks like Ambers money scam is about up!!!

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:26 pm

Scamber will get away with it, mark my words. Kevin and Daniel will probably demand that she split the money with them or they'll turn her in. The money will get split between the three of them, and that will be the end of it.

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:42 pm

Quote colormebadd: I love it that the new writers are tying up all of the loose ends with these cliff hanging storylines. It's about time. Looks like the stolen money s/l is about to come to an end. That damn fool Amber paying 6 months rent in advance COLD CASH for Phillis's old Penthouse is a joke. What's wrong with that dingbat? How could she ever think that no one would ever notice this right away?

Ooohh i love it! :D

oommoore

Postby oommoore » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:43 pm

Quote Curious_Georgia: Scamber will get away with it, mark my words. Kevin and Daniel will probably demand that she split the money with them or they'll turn her in. The money will get split between the three of them, and that will be the end of it.

That's the way it should happen. They were about to go to prison just like they were. just goes to prove that she is no ones friend but Amber's. No way I would hang my friends out like that.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:47 pm

Quote Curious_Georgia: Scamber will get away with it, mark my words. Kevin and Daniel will probably demand that she split the money with them or they'll turn her in. The money will get split between the three of them, and that will be the end of it.

Sounds like a win win situation. :-) :-) :-)

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:49 pm

She's probably going to get caught, arrested and turned over to Kay for supervision.......... :D

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:52 pm

Quote gommie: She's probably going to get caught, arrested and turned over to Kay for supervision.......... :D

The stupid "B" is 30 years old and needs supervision? Damn how pathetic.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”