Do you think Cane really likes Lily?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
bubble303

Re: Do you think Cane really likes Lily?

Postby bubble303 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:02 pm

He likes her. Just doesnt' love her

~)

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:12 pm

nah, just using her for sex.. :D

lilycanefan

Postby lilycanefan » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:46 pm

I think Cane is falling in love with her, thats just my opinion. The way he looks at her and complainments her. If he was just "hitting it", he would have done it with someone like Amber (again) or heather. Not Lily where he actually has to work at it. I think he will say it to her when he is ready. He still is talking to her after they made love so I take it thats a good sign..anyways..
GO LANE!! :)

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:26 pm

:-) :-) Mabybe :-) :-) Likly won't last though. :-) Lily is a bit bland, not a fire ball like Amber. He may get tired of her. :-)

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:14 pm

Cane is just giving me the creeps lately--don't know why-

BeenThere

Postby BeenThere » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:16 am

I think Cane likes Lily a lot, but he's kind of nerd when it comes to speaking his true feelings. Romantically at least.

BeenThere

Postby BeenThere » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:17 am

What's with this Canadian episode stuff? Fill me in please.

Uggerly

Postby Uggerly » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:26 am

I believe Cane really does like Lily..But, the word like is really far from being in love with her..and, I can see the writing on the wall here..She is going to end up really hurt...then really mad!!! And the sh-- is going to hit the fan!!!WhoooHoo!! :-) :-) :-)

Spongy

Postby Spongy » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:56 am

ITA, Something is up with him. Of course no guy is going to give up some booty when it is just thrown at him. But there is something up. He is not returning all the mushy gooshy stuff she is handing out and I can tell this storyline is going to take another direction.

Anydaynow

Postby Anydaynow » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:36 pm

Quote ..star.gyal..: yes in today's Canadian episode cane tells Neil that he's in love with Lily

Did he actually say he loves her or did he tell Neil that he "THINKS" he loves her? I don't watch but keep up instead by reading the updates and according to the updates at this site, he told her daddy that he "thinks" he's in love with her. For a "man of the world," you'd think he would know his own feelings.

Also, according to the updates, he said that he feels more "connected" now that they'd had sex. "Connected" is not even in the same ball park as "love," IMHO.

I don't think he loves her. Most men will have sex if it's offered to them. They don't need to love to crawl into bed. He never said to her that he loves her before she set up the love room (with the sex initiated by her and the room and everything all paid for by her). If she wanted a relationship based upon love, she has a poor way of showing it and shouldn't be surprised if he just wanted a roll in the hay. Is she in love with him or just fascinated with the idea of being with an older man?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”