WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:23 pm

Quote Soulsistah: Exactly. There are a lot of fans of whomever that don't vote in any polls...and then there's the rabid fans of both sides, who rally their troops on certain couple sites to vote, vote, vote, vote, and vote some more, like's it's for the presidential election! 8) :-)

Polls just don't dictate how a s/l is going to go. 3)

What does dictate story lines? How do the powers that be at Y&R and at all tv shows know what is popular with the audience?

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:25 pm

Quote StaceyT:
Quote sybil717:
Quote StaceyT:
Quote gommie:
Quote StaceyT: Convient that some post links and resuts to suit their opinions but when asked for a link ect.... theres not response ~)

Nobody has time for thoes kinds of games :~

Some can candy coat their sarcasm all they want but its still SARCASM 8) ~) the more of a Big huff that is made about things just make me stick to my opinon that much more, if there was nothing to it then it would be ignored, but must be some insecurity in fans as well as the Red one :-)

Shack are good for now, I can stand it .... but it will not last.. it started on the wrong pretense (just like some other couples) and nothing that is going to be well and good will come from that kind of begining... Soaps for years have been showing us that....

LOL..staceyt-- one day we must make a pact to come back here and see how this thing has panned out...we can make a bet-- if I lose you do something nice for me..and you lose you do something nice for me..... :D

8) :-) :D >) ;)

Wrong pretense? Who cares? However they started, they are getting stronger and stronger. And like I said, my feelings for SHACK are not burned in stone. When they start dogging each other out, I will be the first to come here and bash them. But as long as they treat each other with love and respect and act like adults, I like them.

Well, I for one care (as do many other) ~) If I didnt care I wouldnt comment on it :~ 8) ~) Oh and you think that Shack are loving and respecting each other? Well thats well and fine, I cant respect anyone who thinks this, its your opinion ;) But it will not stop me from posting my opinon and it is that if this "super couple" :-) love and respected each other they would be 100% honest with each other, you can take that any way you like... ;) As long as they keep even the tinyest of secrets or truths from each other, it is a J O K E. IMO only.

Time will tell ~ we will all just have to watch and see :D :-)

Who is trying to stop you? Some people like Jack and Sharon and some people don't. So what??

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:29 pm

Quote yrjazy: There seems to be a lot Nick/Phyllis fans that are pimping Jack/Sharon together just so they don't switch back to the original couples. I love Jack and Sharon together and it has nothing to do with Nick/Phyllis cause I don't find them as hot as some people think, JMHO. I guess I'm one that does love Jack and Sharon together and don't have an ulterior motive lol so I'll enjoy them while they are together. It'd be great if they do give Jack & Sharon a child too. :) If they decide to put Jack/Phyllis and Nick/Sharon together down the road that's fine too as I also love Jack/Phyllis together.

As for polls, can't take them seriously as some people will vote a million times if they could. Just look at the final choices for the Y&R 35th anniversary polls, kinda a joke...

Well Nick and Phyllis fans didn't put Jack and Sharon together, do not write for them and are not keepng them together. That would be the folks at Y&R.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:30 pm

Can I say I told you so......betcha betch betcha :-) :-) :-) :-)

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:35 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Can I say I told you so......betcha betch betcha :-) :-) :-) :-)

:-) :-)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:38 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Can I say I told you so......betcha betch betcha :-) :-) :-) :-)

Thanks for "keeping it real" ;):) :-)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:42 pm

Quote StaceyT:

Thanks for "keeping it real" ;):) :-)

Your welcome Ms. Stacey :)

Nia "Happy Valentines Day" :-) :-)

yrjazy

Postby yrjazy » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:54 pm

;) :-)

hoosiergirl

Postby hoosiergirl » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:00 pm

I like Shack. Probably since I really like Jack and enjoy seeing him happy for a change. But I know it won't last. This is soapland and a twosome never stays together very long. I would enjoy seeing a little Shackette or Shacker come along. But no WTD s/l. They are overkill. If Jack gets back with Phyllis in the future, I won't have anything against it if she treats him good.

Maybe some are too involved in soaps and take them too seriously. They are supposed to be entertaining. They are not real life.

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:38 pm

Well, I am a Phick fan and my liking Sharon and Jack together has NOTHING to do with that fact! I am not "pimping" them together for that reason - whatever that means!! I hated the way Sharon acted when she was with Nick - wishy-washy, whiney, and needy. She is not that way with Jack, she is standing up to Gloria and fighting for her man in every problem they have had in their marriage, She was honest about the Brad thing - she is a totally different person! Jack is totally different also, trying to do the right thing instead of doing whatever he had to to get what he wanted. She is a good influence on him and he is a good influence on her. I didn't like either character much until they got together. They seem so right for each other - and it has NOTHING to do with Phyllis or Nick. I don't believe for one minute that if Phyllis and Nick break up they will ever get together with their old partners anyway - their is absolutely no romantic feelings left there on either couples part in my opinion. They are friends.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”