WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Soulsistah

Re: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:52 pm

Definitely not. But it's pretty funny to me when you check out the message boards over at CBS...moreover, funny, because about a week ago, the CBS poll had Nick as the person Sharon should be with...go figure. ~)

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:52 pm

Quote sybil717:
Quote NiaLovesYR: Polls are ridiculous:
1. Not everyone votes
2. The opposite side can vote one way just to spite others
3. There are limited answers, sometimes you have no choice to vote one way
4. They do not write the stories

Are you kidding? Every tv show both network and cable have PR people who do nothing but polling and provide data to their bosses about who, what, when, where and how long viewers are watching their shows.

I see what you are saying but I see what others are saying as well. Not everyone votes, I don't even bother with them. Some may vote just because and pick whichever. I just don't buy into polls thats my opinion. I see where both sides are coming from but I side more on the polls arent accurate.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:54 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote NiaLovesYR:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote NiaLovesYR: Polls are ridiculous:
1. Not everyone votes
2. The opposite side can vote one way just to spite others
3. There are limited answers, sometimes you have no choice to vote one way
4. They do not write the stories

I think they are just meant to be fun and to keep viewers talking about the show, which, incidentally appears to work. ;)

True but I don't think it has an effect on who is more popular or not just because no matter what they do they arent entirely accurate.

No they aren't accurate, because only a certain type of viewer votes.

Just something for people to talk about.... ;)

Yes and we don't know which type. Like I said in my reasons there are numerous of types that could vote whether they do it because they like the couple or just to get the ratings up to get it away from the other. But it does give us something to talk about, I'm glad you realize that! :D

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:55 pm

Exactly. There are a lot of fans of whomever that don't vote in any polls...and then there's the rabid fans of both sides, who rally their troops on certain couple sites to vote, vote, vote, vote, and vote some more, like's it's for the presidential election! 8) :-)

Polls just don't dictate how a s/l is going to go. 3)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:57 pm

Quote sybil717:
Quote StaceyT:
Quote gommie:
Quote StaceyT: Convient that some post links and resuts to suit their opinions but when asked for a link ect.... theres not response ~)

Nobody has time for thoes kinds of games :~

Some can candy coat their sarcasm all they want but its still SARCASM 8) ~) the more of a Big huff that is made about things just make me stick to my opinon that much more, if there was nothing to it then it would be ignored, but must be some insecurity in fans as well as the Red one :-)

Shack are good for now, I can stand it .... but it will not last.. it started on the wrong pretense (just like some other couples) and nothing that is going to be well and good will come from that kind of begining... Soaps for years have been showing us that....

LOL..staceyt-- one day we must make a pact to come back here and see how this thing has panned out...we can make a bet-- if I lose you do something nice for me..and you lose you do something nice for me..... :D

8) :-) :D >) ;)

Wrong pretense? Who cares? However they started, they are getting stronger and stronger. And like I said, my feelings for SHACK are not burned in stone. When they start dogging each other out, I will be the first to come here and bash them. But as long as they treat each other with love and respect and act like adults, I like them.

Well, I for one care (as do many other) ~) If I didnt care I wouldnt comment on it :~ 8) ~) Oh and you think that Shack are loving and respecting each other? Well thats well and fine, I cant respect anyone who thinks this, its your opinion ;) But it will not stop me from posting my opinon and it is that if this "super couple" :-) love and respected each other they would be 100% honest with each other, you can take that any way you like... ;) As long as they keep even the tinyest of secrets or truths from each other, it is a J O K E. IMO only.

Time will tell ~ we will all just have to watch and see :D :-)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:58 pm

Quote Soulsistah: Exactly. There are a lot of fans of whomever that don't vote in any polls...and then there's the rabid fans of both sides, who rally their troops on certain couple sites to vote, vote, vote, vote, and vote some more, like's it's for the presidential election! 8) :-)

Polls just don't dictate how a s/l is going to go. 3)

Betcha she comes back with something.....she wants to be starting something. :-) :-) :-)

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:00 pm

I would imagine one's opinion of polls would vary depending on weather the poll agrees or disagrees with their opinion!
;)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:01 pm

Or if you are a fan or "fanatic".

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:01 pm

True it could vary on your "opinion" but there are people who take things way too seriously and cant separate real from reel.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:02 pm

Quote NiaLovesYR: True it could vary on your "opinion" but there are people who take things way too seriously and cant separate real from reel.

Yep them "fanatics"

Return to “The Young and the Restless”