WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
granny45

Re: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Postby granny45 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:27 am

WOW! That's interesting. I couldn't stand Sharon with Nick, she was so whiney and needy all the time, and all the cheating! But now, with Jack, she seems to have grown up and found what she was looking for. I like the way they have each other's back in all the things they have been going through - they have really grown on me as a couple. Jack seems happier than he has ever been and so does Sharon. GO SHACK!!!

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:37 am

Another poll question...here we go again..Shick is where it is!!

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:50 am

:-) ROFLMAO :-) supercouple :-) hardly :-) PIMPFOCL :-)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:50 am

Quote Kristi07: Another poll question...here we go again..Shick is where it is!!

All in the name of "fun" is what these polls are about. :-) :-) :-)

ohno

Postby ohno » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:52 am

Nick and Sharon super couple and always will be even if not

together they love with one another

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:54 am

What does the term supercouple even mean??

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:54 am

Quote sybil717:
Quote granny45: WOW! That's interesting. I couldn't stand Sharon with Nick, she was so whiney and needy all the time, and all the cheating! But now, with Jack, she seems to have grown up and found what she was looking for. I like the way they have each other's back in all the things they have been going through - they have really grown on me as a couple. Jack seems happier than he has ever been and so does Sharon. GO SHACK!!!

The funny thing is NO one liked this couple at first. That's what Peter Bergman said in his last interview. BUT a lot of good things have happened. People LOVE the way Jack treats Sharon. But we also love the positive influence Shaorn has on Jack. He wants to be a better person because of her. The think the real turning point in this marriage came when Sharon dumped Brad. Writng is everything tna dthe writers are clearly giving this couple good stuff to work with. They are also smart to stay away from to much romance and passion, SHACK's strong points are friendship, family, problem solving.

Yes, I agree totally. And the fact that Sharon told Jack that Brad had followed her and exactly what had happened - that was the definately turning point of this couple. GO SHACK!!! Maybe a little shackette in 2008 - YES!

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:55 am

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote Kristi07: Another poll question...here we go again..Shick is where it is!!

All in the name of "fun" is what these polls are about. :-) :-) :-)

Funny that when these "Polls" are in favor of certin couples they are bogus but when they suit some's opinions they are the best thing since sliced bread ~) --! ~) :~ :-)

Just a reminder that profanity is against guidelines - in any form.

Thanks!
Candace

Return to “The Young and the Restless”