BREAKING NEWS: 'Y&R' Fires Lynn Marie Latham

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
shagans

Re: BREAKING NEWS: 'Y&R' Fires Lynn Marie Latham

Postby shagans » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:59 pm

Quote Kristi07:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote Kristi07:
Quote Skyrider:
Quote Kristi07:
Quote KeepingItReal: *clap clap clap*

As the song goes "ddddd Another bites dust* :-) :-)

Don't let the door hit her in the azz on the way out!!!!

lol..Kristi07 whats up girl..your out of control ..

feeling the love baby..just feeling the love!!

*holla*

now if only I could find Stacey and the Saran Wrap....

KINKY 8) :D :-)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:06 pm

LOL! :-) I'm so happ-yyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! LML and her wrecking crew are to be a thing of the past!! :D There's no confirmation either that Josh Griffin or Maria Arena Bell will remain head and co-head writers...bring back Kay Alden!!!! 3)

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:15 pm

Thank Goodness!!! For the last 2 weeks I've noticed some changes. It has become apparent to me that the writers are in the process of putting some of these long dragged out storylines to a rest. There are way too many cliff hangers out there and this team of writers sure do have there jobs cut out for them. I like the direction their going so far as to cleaning up all the mess.

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:20 pm

Quote Soulsistah: Our happy day has finally arrived - as many of us prayed and hoped it would! LMOL!!!! :-) :-) Even better, is most, if not all, of her "writing" crew are being let go as well! Seems the TPTB finally got it that she single-handedly ruined this once-great Soap.

And now >) perhaps will see all her s/l ideas - all of them ;) scraped as well :D She's gone, and now time to rid the show of the stench of all her ideas over the past 2 years! This bodes very well for some believeability returning to the show...Power to the people. We have spoken!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah! Yay! YES! (Cher popping a bottle of bubbly and dancing on a table top!) This is the best news of the New Year! Thank you so much for providing the link....I had to see if first to make sure it was not another rumor! I am absolutely stoked!

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:24 pm

Ding dong the witch is gone. Which o'l witch? that wretched witch. Hi ho the dairy oh sing it high! sing it low. ding dong that no writing witch is gone!

She's gone where all bad writers go... out the door, out the door... ding dong the wicked witch is gone.

shagans

Postby shagans » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:32 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme: Ding dong the witch is gone. Which o'l witch? that wretched witch. Hi ho the dairy oh sing it high! sing it low. ding dong that no writing witch is gone!

She's gone where all bad writers go... out the door, out the door... ding dong the wicked witch is gone.

bought time they threw water on her >(

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:32 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme: Ding dong the witch is gone. Which o'l witch? that wretched witch. Hi ho the dairy oh sing it high! sing it low. ding dong that no writing witch is gone!

Girl you partying hard. :-) :-) :-)

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:49 pm

Quote shagans:

bought time they threw water on her >(

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) (hee hee hee hee)

sur la mer

Postby sur la mer » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:09 pm

This is the best news I have heard in regard to the Y&R in months! Now that the strike is over, I have been hoping to hear that she is really, finally gone!

I have noticed a vast improvement in the show during her absence. I like the new writing, and the new story with the Newman family. I am so glad that she will not be coming back to ruin the progress they have made! Time to celebrate!

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:14 pm

I too am glad she's gone. Howeeeevver - I was hoping some of you posters would be hired. OMG some of the ideas I've read here have been far better than anything on the screen. Before the strike definately. Since the strike better, but still - some darn good ideas are floating around these threads.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”