glamorus dress lily!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
soapoperapimp

glamorus dress lily!

Postby soapoperapimp » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:34 am

her dress was so gorgious today! it totaly fit her style it was fancy but simple totaly lilly. she has a straight shape body. i said oh i want your dress but i have a curvy shape but i am happy with the style i wear!

MrShadowsgirl

Re: glamorus dress lily!

Postby MrShadowsgirl » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:50 am

Quote soapoperapimp: her dress was so gorgious today! it totaly fit her style it was fancy but simple totaly lilly. she has a straight shape body. i said oh i want your dress but i have a curvy shape but i am happy with the style i wear!

Loved her dress and her sexy heel's as well...they were so cute and perfect for Valentine's Day ;)

Ms. Sunshine728

Postby Ms. Sunshine728 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:59 am

Lily wants 2 look good 4 her MAN. 3) She's feeling beautiful, sexy, and confident:She's Ready 4 WHATEVER! Wearing a sexy dress, Lily knows what she want:2 Make Love 2 Cain. You Go Girl-Claim Your Man!!!!
It will definitely be a Valentine's Day 2 remember on Y&R. :))

sally2

Postby sally2 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:33 pm

I really like Lily , her clothes and her poise always come across classy IMO :) :) I do hope her character remains classy . I will hate to see Lily go down the 'path of destruction' with this Chloe >) If this is what the writers are setting her up for :0 :0

lilycanefan

Postby lilycanefan » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:49 pm

Well its about time to see some people that like lily, I was beginning to wonder..lol, I thought Lily looked beautiful today in that dress. She is defently showing Cane how she can please him!! GO LILY!!!Cane was looking HOT as usuual..lol!!

GO LANE!!!

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:10 pm

Quote lilycanefan: Well its about time to see some people that like lily, I was beginning to wonder..lol, I thought Lily looked beautiful today in that dress. She is defently showing Cane how she can please him!! GO LILY!!!Cane was looking HOT as usuual..lol!!

GO LANE!!!

Agree.. Nice lingerie too!! *) *) :))

golden retrivers

Postby golden retrivers » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:11 am

Quote sutherngirl:
Quote lilycanefan: Well its about time to see some people that like lily, I was beginning to wonder..lol, I thought Lily looked beautiful today in that dress. She is defently showing Cane how she can please him!! GO LILY!!!Cane was looking HOT as usuual..lol!!

GO LANE!!!
much better than that stupid outfit her so called fitter made her wear the first time she had a photo shootand the second time '' think the broad was trying to make Lily look like a complete cad''

Agree.. Nice lingerie too!! *) *) :))

MrShadowsgirl

Postby MrShadowsgirl » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:18 am

GO LANE!!!

I have alwayz liked Lily...just don't like how she's acting...she went too fast this time i think..Cane has yet to tell her he loves her back and yet she made love with him...that disapointments me...but i do like Lily but i know she's going to go downnnn..b/c this d@mn Chloe winch telling her she's too bloated..fat whatever..buncha bs! i don't care if this is the world of fashion and modeling ~) hope before it get's 2 far out of hand...somebody end's up helping her b/c i don't want to see Lily in this kinda of s/l ;(

love not lost

Postby love not lost » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:24 am

Quote soapoperapimp: her dress was so gorgious today! it totaly fit her style it was fancy but simple totaly lilly. she has a straight shape body. i said oh i want your dress but i have a curvy shape but i am happy with the style i wear!

if you have curves you would of made that dress shake anybody with curves make cloths look better my outlook on fashion

oilersfan11

Postby oilersfan11 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:31 am

cane will tell lily he loves her.on the canadian show today neil asked him if he was in love with her and he said i think so then as they talked some more he did admit to it

Return to “The Young and the Restless”