WHO THINKS JEFF IS REALLY WILLIAM??????

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Brown Hair Girl

WHO THINKS JEFF IS REALLY WILLIAM??????

Postby Brown Hair Girl » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:37 pm

I think Jeff is really William...William never said he had a twin brother.I think he faked his own death.I also think Heather, Maggie & Paul are in on too..TO BRING GLORIA!!!! >)

Allspice

Re: WHO THINKS JEFF IS REALLY WILLIAM??????

Postby Allspice » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:43 pm

Quote Brown Hair Girl: I think Jeff is really William...William never said he had a twin brother.I think he faked his own death.I also think Heather, Maggie & Paul are in on too..TO BRING GLORIA!!!!
>)

Can't imagine the writers coming up with that twist. William had a stroke and died, there was a body. I know that doesn't rule out miraculous resurrection on soaps, but usually a dead body means really dead.

SusanF

Postby SusanF » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:47 pm

IF he is William, it will be very interesting how the writers are going to explain everything in a reasonable manner. William never struck me as being that shrewd but Gloria could bring it out of him, I suppose.

It would be reasonable that Paul and Maggie would be co-operative to that end. Time will tell. I just want to see her get what she deserves.

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:49 pm

I have been tossing with this idea back and forth ever since he showed up at the memorial service. I just can't figure this one out.

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:54 pm

I think that Jeff is Jeff :-) and that he locked William somewhere in Korea (in a basement/dungeon/) :-) :-) :-)

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Quote Allspice:
Quote Brown Hair Girl: I think Jeff is really William...William never said he had a twin brother.I think he faked his own death.I also think Heather, Maggie & Paul are in on too..TO BRING GLORIA!!!!
>)

Can't imagine the writers coming up with that twist. William had a stroke and died, there was a body. I know that doesn't rule out miraculous resurrection on soaps, but usually a dead body means really dead.

Not really in soapland. Remember when Sharon thought that she killed Cameron and she and Nikki dragged his body into the sewer.

gommie

Postby gommie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:03 pm

If he is, he has been faking for a long long time..let us not forget his physical condition before he died....

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:37 pm

there is a good chance that jeffery and william are one in the same.why not.it would be great if its true.

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:47 pm

That would be the ultimate. Payback is a "B" and nobody deserves it more than Gloria. I remember the way she treated William when he was confined to a wheelchair and she would'nt let anyone near him besides her shadey family. That was so sad to watch.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”