Does anybody else think that.......(maybe a spoiler)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
bubble303

Does anybody else think that.......(maybe a spoiler)

Postby bubble303 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:26 pm

That Lily's pregnant?. with Daniel's child? I mean at that one party she was feeling kinda weird then now that Chloe girl tells her she's fat.

And it can be because Hope on days, was already 6 months pregnant and she never knew about it?
Maybe Lily is...I'm just guessing :|

It happens ~)

ldsangel

Re: Does anybody else think that.......(maybe a spoiler)

Postby ldsangel » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:28 pm

Quote bubble303: That Lily's pregnant?. with Daniel's child? I mean at that one party she was feeling kinda weird then now that Chloe girl tells her she's fat.

And it can be because Hope on days, was already 6 months pregnant and she never knew about it?

It happens ~)

It depends on how long they been apart for over 9 months no way and she doesn't look fat to me.

MrShadowsgirl

Postby MrShadowsgirl » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:29 pm

Quote bubble303: That Lily's pregnant?. with Daniel's child? I mean at that one party she was feeling kinda weird then now that Chloe girl tells her she's fat.

It happens ~)

No.i think the writer's are going to do the Lily thinking she's too fat s/l ~) and then maybe she will become bulimic...(mispelled)sorry..

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:34 pm

I don't think that Lily is pregnant at all. I believe that the writers are creating a new storyline for Lily to have a eating disorder that will mix perfectly with her modeling career. Besides she hasn't slept with anyone for months and if she were pregnant with Daniel's baby her stomach would have been showing by now.

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:38 pm

Hey, I'm just saying. I soaps u never know! Like I said, on another soap, it took the woman like 6 months to figure out she was pregnant :~

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:38 pm

Geeze... I hope she's not pregnant. I don't like the bulimic thing either... the actress is already a slender girl... HTH are they gonna make her thinner... She'd get sick for real....That's not cool.

I may not like the character, but I don't think she deserves this.... I'm campagining for the party girl, drug addict - bad behavior thing... Gettin caught with Pot and driving on the wrong side of the freeway...

Just Say No to Bulimia!

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:49 pm

Quote bubble303: Hey, I'm just saying. I soaps u never know! Like I said, on another soap, it took the woman like 6 months to figure out she was pregnant :~

Some people go the whole nine months and wind up having a baby without even knowing that their pregnant. It just makes more sense that the writers are taking her in another direction on this one. Having a eating disorder sounds a lot more reasonable than her being pregnant at this time. Especially with her pursuing a modeling career and after listening to Chleo's remarks about her weight.

shagans

Postby shagans » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:08 pm

as I said on the other thread unless she is a Komodo Dragon and can store sperm for long periods of time it is IMPOSSABLE 8) :-) :D

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:08 pm

I don't want her to be preggers tho. ~)

It'll be like a child with child :-)

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Quote shagans: as I said on the other thread unless she is a Komodo Dragon and can store sperm for long periods of time it is IMPOSSABLE 8) :-) :D

Komodo Dragon Lily :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Dayummm.... that's too funny!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”