Spoiler: Gloria had met her match in Jeff.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blondie-n-Lex

Re: Spoiler: Gloria had met her match in Jeff.

Postby Blondie-n-Lex » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:50 pm

Yeah! I am glad that her plan is going to blow up in her face!

Skyrider

Postby Skyrider » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:58 pm

Quote sybil717: Gloria takes the poison and she and Kevin are all set to nail Jeff. BUT what they don't know is Jeff has been recording them all the time. Michael even figures out what they are up to. The whole plan blows up in Gloria's face.

Jeff sold half the mansion. Who would he sell to but Jack!
It looks like Jack and Sharon will have their home back soon.

If he recorded her plan I just dont understand why he cant go ahead and turn Gloria in and get it over with this black mailing scheem is going way to far ...

Blondie-n-Lex

Postby Blondie-n-Lex » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:01 pm

Quote Skyrider:
Quote sybil717: Gloria takes the poison and she and Kevin are all set to nail Jeff. BUT what they don't know is Jeff has been recording them all the time. Michael even figures out what they are up to. The whole plan blows up in Gloria's face.

Jeff sold half the mansion. Who would he sell to but Jack!
It looks like Jack and Sharon will have their home back soon.

If he recorded her plan I just dont understand why he cant go ahead and turn Gloria in and get it over with this black mailing scheem is going way to far ...

They are married. He has free run of her $$ so I don't know why he wants to keep her around. Send her to jail and get it all.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”