Where is Jack's son Kyle?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Allspice

Where is Jack's son Kyle?

Postby Allspice » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:56 am

Phylis an Jack had gotten custody of Kyle. Yet shortly after this Kyle was no longer with them, nor is he mentioned. Does anyone know what happened to him?

mdtuttle

Re: Where is Jack's son Kyle?

Postby mdtuttle » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:34 am

Quote Allspice: Phylis an Jack had gotten custody of Kyle. Yet shortly after this Kyle was no longer with them, nor is he mentioned. Does anyone know what happened to him?

I think he and his mother went of to live out of town somewhere. I am sure at somepoint , maybe in the not to distant future we will see an adult Kyle return.

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:37 am

Quote mdtuttle:
Quote Allspice: Phylis an Jack had gotten custody of Kyle. Yet shortly after this Kyle was no longer with them, nor is he mentioned. Does anyone know what happened to him?

I think he and his mother went of to live out of town somewhere. I am sure at somepoint , maybe in the not to distant future we will see an adult Kyle return.

I think you are right about that. Didn't Jack let Dianne have him back because she got a job out of town. I remember a bit about that, and didn't like that SL, since Jack and Phylis had endured a lot to get custody.
He'll likely come back a great deal older.

JuSaMi

Postby JuSaMi » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:31 am

Jack has a son Kyle, that's nice he and his daughter can be friend.

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:07 am

Diane got an Architect position in Chicago and Jack relinquished custody of Kyle and she took him with her.

Grumpy1

Postby Grumpy1 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:27 pm

What about his son Keamo? He never mentions his kids at all?

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:52 pm

If I recall ......Jack has mentioned Kyle in recent months....I guess the reason his son is not with him.....is because it was decided when he was married with Phyllis that Kyle would be better with his mom......Diane was a reliable mother and had a professional job......so Kyle had no worries.....and if wanted to come back to his dad.....Jack the person he is would welcome both his sons....Keemo and Kyle into his home.....and will Sharon there there would be nothing but love and harmony..... :)

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:38 pm

Quote suegerry: If I recall ......Jack has mentioned Kyle in recent months....I guess the reason his son is not with him.....is because it was decided when he was married with Phyllis that Kyle would be better with his mom......Diane was a reliable mother and had a professional job......so Kyle had no worries.....and if wanted to come back to his dad.....Jack the person he is would welcome both his sons....Keemo and Kyle into his home.....and will Sharon there there would be nothing but love and harmony..... :)

Dianne may have been a good mother but didn't she try to set Phylis up for attempted murder, and in the process commit arson by burning down the Abbot guest house? Hardly the type of person that Jack should have left his son with. Jack and Phylis had a solid marriage at the time.

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:38 pm

Maybe he is in the attic :-) Like James on GL :D

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:44 pm

Quote SndrElkins: Maybe he is in the attic :-) Like James on GL :D

:-) :-) :-) LOL :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”