Hope

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Gwendo

Hope

Postby Gwendo » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:32 am

I couldn't stand this character during the 90s or whenever she was first on, and I still can't. The character has always been so blah. Just b/c she is blind, does her whole affect have to be so drab?

On the bright side, Victor Jr. is such a cutie!

Uggerly

Re: Hope

Postby Uggerly » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:09 am

Quote Gwendo: I couldn't stand this character during the 90s or whenever she was first on, and I still can't. The character has always been so blah. Just b/c she is blind, does her whole affect have to be so drab?

Yes, I think he's going to be a great addition to Newman! :)) but, I hate to see Nick hurt. He's my man!!!As for Hope, I guess it's just time to let her character go.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:26 am

Hope brings the softer side of Victor......she loved him so much...... :)

ojudy59

Postby ojudy59 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:23 pm

Quote suegerry: Hope brings the softer side of Victor......she loved him so much...... :)

I agree with you totally, i like Hope she did bring softness to Victor's world. she loved him but he loved her just as much. Hope was a very strong willed woman, she didnt want anything from Victor, but she was very much aware of the harsh world he often lived in and didnt want that for her child. I hate to see her go, would have loved to see more of her character.

brownie54

Postby brownie54 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:31 pm

I can see this hope dying thing is going to take just as long as Victoria's coma. She is a very blah person and brings nothing to this soap.

sally2

Postby sally2 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:35 pm

Quote Gwendo: I couldn't stand this character during the 90s or whenever she was first on, and I still can't. The character has always been so blah. Just b/c she is blind, does her whole affect have to be so drab?

Sorry she's blind.......but I have to agree with you , she's
very blah ~) ~) I see she DOES bring out the good in Victor.....But that's only because she hasn't been around him enough to pi$$ him off :-) :-)

NancyH72

Postby NancyH72 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:21 pm

I'm from Canada and I just watched Hope pass away today. It was very emotional for me. The acting by her was amazing! I loved Hope then and I still do today! She brings out the best in Victor. I always thought that Hope was his perfect match. She was the only one that was able to bring out the best in him and bring him down to earth. She was the only one that could make Victor show his true colors. Seeing Victor cry makes me cry every time. Victor isnt as ruthless as people make him out to be.

pussykat

Postby pussykat » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:06 pm

Quote sally2:

Sorry she's blind.......but I have to agree with you , she's
very blah ~) ~) I see she DOES bring out the good in Victor.....But that's only because she hasn't been around him enough to pi$$ him off :-) :-)

totally agree with you...I hope this s/l is not going to be for ever and ever...it is stupid...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”