jill and david, do she trust him.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ms. 411

jill and david, do she trust him.

Postby ms. 411 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:54 pm

I have a strong filling jill do not trust David,I also wonder if she was listning in on David and the man he own money to. She is very smart when it comes to people she do not trust, she looks into it and keep them at a two arm distant. She may save nickey from herself, I also believe David killed ji,she may fill that later. Look out David ,queen Jill will be on your case soon.

colormebadd

Re: jill and david, do she trust him.

Postby colormebadd » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:56 pm

Quote ms. 411: I have a strong filling jill do not trust David,I also wonder if she was listning in on David and the man he own money to. She is very smart when it comes to people she do not trust, she looks into it and keep them at a two arm distant. She may save nickey from herself, I also believe David killed ji,she may fill that later. Look out David ,queen Jill will be on your case soon.

If thats the case what in the hell happened to her when it came to Ji-min?

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:00 pm

Quote colormebadd:
Quote ms. 411: I have a strong filling jill do not trust David,I also wonder if she was listning in on David and the man he own money to. She is very smart when it comes to people she do not trust, she looks into it and keep them at a two arm distant. She may save nickey from herself, I also believe David killed ji,she may fill that later. Look out David ,queen Jill will be on your case soon.

If thats the case what in the hell happened to her when it came to Ji-min?

No kidding huh?!!! aww well she slept with him! :-) "Sex is Blind" :-)

ms. 411

Postby ms. 411 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:04 pm

He had the magic stick.

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:07 pm

Quote ms. 411: He had the magic stick.

LOL 8) :-) 8) :-) 8) :-) ROFLMAO!!! :-) :-) :-) apparently....hahaha! :-) :-) :-)

ms. 411

Postby ms. 411 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:09 pm

jenn your funny, keep them coming. I stil believe jill is going to blow david out the water.

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:17 pm

Quote ms. 411: jenn your funny, keep them coming. I stil believe jill is going to blow david out the water.

i think so too! sum1 needs to cuz im so sick of this fool! ~) ~) ~)

i look forward to the day..everything comes out that Chow is responsible for all the crap that happened..JiMin's death..Clear Springs..the Newman Jet...than what will Nikki & Nick say? >( AND Mizz Jill too..tryin to pin this on Jack! there best be sum apologizes going around n sum @ss kissing! :-) :-) :-)

IF Nikki didnt give David the position as "Co-CEO" ~) I bet he would be rushing her into marrying his loser @ss! ~) Sum1 plz kill this punk or throw him behind bars..he jus needs to go away n SOON! ~) ~) ~)

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:55 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote ms. 411: jenn your funny, keep them coming. I stil believe jill is going to blow david out the water.

i think so too! sum1 needs to cuz im so sick of this fool! ~) ~) ~)

i look forward to the day..everything comes out that Chow is responsible for all the crap that happened..JiMin's death..Clear Springs..the Newman Jet...than what will Nikki & Nick say? >( AND Mizz Jill too..tryin to pin this on Jack! there best be sum apologizes going around n sum @ss kissing! :-) :-) :-)

IF Nikki didnt give David the position as "Co-CEO" ~) I bet he would be rushing her into marrying his loser @ss! ~) Sum1 plz kill this punk or throw him behind bars..he jus needs to go away n SOON! ~) ~) ~)

Complete & total Ditto :-) :-)

soapoperapimp

Postby soapoperapimp » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:45 am

jill is said because she has been part of jabot a long time. i don't think she is mad at nikki at all in fact she seemed pleased with nikki and i hope she can be open about how she feels with nikki.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”