victor jr.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
iLuvSoaps01

victor jr.

Postby iLuvSoaps01 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:08 pm

whoo else thought victor jrr was really cute?!

xx_Jenn_xx

Re: victor jr.

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:39 pm

ME! He is sooooooo adorable! *) :D *) :D *) :D

the scenes today with the 3 of em were very touching..i loved it! %(

i cant wait to c how things turn out when he returns to GC with papa Vic. :-) n the reaction that Nick..Victoria n Nikki will have...i hope they all welcome him with open arms n i hope Jr. brings nothing but love n sweetness to this already sad n bitter family. :(

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:42 pm

Quote iLuvSoaps01: whoo else thought victor jrr was really cute?!

He is cute. He looks a lot like Kevin to me.

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:42 pm

When Hope and baby Vic left GC and returned to the farm many years ago, I always thought that 'someday' that boy will come into the lives of the Newmans. Makes me feel old to have waited all these years to actually see it happen. This will be a very good start for a new Newman dynamic.

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:44 pm

Quote colormebadd:

Haha that's wat my sister said :-)

He is really cute 3) 3) 3) 3)

Great scenes today :)

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:45 pm

He's cute. Handsome too. Looks enough like Nick to to be his brother. :-)

iLuvSoaps01

Postby iLuvSoaps01 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:46 pm

Quote colormebadd:

OMGGGG!!!!!!! i thought the sameee thinggg!! and i am IN LVOEEEEE with kevin. i think he isss soo cute. so yea victor jr. is adorable. yea i hope everyone welcomes him in gc and he is like really nice and stuff.

deltafan

Postby deltafan » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:47 pm

He is a hottie! Sad to say i think Victor is going to play Nick against Vic Jr. only because Nick is his own man & Victor doesn't like it.

yrnut

Postby yrnut » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:20 pm

Quote Eppy: When Hope and baby Vic left GC and returned to the farm many years ago, I always thought that 'someday' that boy will come into the lives of the Newmans. Makes me feel old to have waited all these years to actually see it happen. This will be a very good start for a new Newman dynamic.

You shouldn't feel old because of this. I looked back at the cast list and little victor was born around 1995. And two years ago when Victor went to visit hope before his spiritual trip I remember Victor asking where little Victor was , I can't remember exactly she said but it was either he was at little league practice or summer camp. So if this kid was only around 11 or 12 years old in 2006 he was having alot of fun as a child. Wammo!! 2 years later he has put hinself thru Harvard and graduate school on scholarships no less!!! Victor really acted surprised that he had to get scholarships to go to school, and that he even went to school.Boy do people grow up fast these days.

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:35 pm

Quote yrnut:
Quote Eppy: When Hope and baby Vic left GC and returned to the farm many years ago, I always thought that 'someday' that boy will come into the lives of the Newmans. Makes me feel old to have waited all these years to actually see it happen. This will be a very good start for a new Newman dynamic.

You shouldn't feel old because of this. I looked back at the cast list and little victor was born around 1995. And two years ago when Victor went to visit hope before his spiritual trip I remember Victor asking where little Victor was , I can't remember exactly she said but it was either he was at little league practice or summer camp. So if this kid was only around 11 or 12 years old in 2006 he was having alot of fun as a child. Wammo!! 2 years later he has put hinself thru Harvard and graduate school on scholarships no less!!! Victor really acted surprised that he had to get scholarships to go to school, and that he even went to school.Boy do people grow up fast these days.

And so it goes....................

Return to “The Young and the Restless”