Judge Ruling Jack and Sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Justanotherfan

Judge Ruling Jack and Sharon

Postby Justanotherfan » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:02 pm

haha i like it when jack and sharon told gloria and jeff the news about the house hopefully soon that gloria and jeff will be kicked out of the house and gloria will go to jail :D

gommie

Re: Judge Ruling Jack and Sharon

Postby gommie » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:06 pm

Quote Justanotherfan: haha i like it when jack and sharon told gloria and jeff the news about the house hopefully soon that gloria and jeff will be kicked out of the house and gloria will go to jail :D

Was that today US?

Allspice

Postby Allspice » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:06 pm

I really enjoyed that scene too. I found myself really appreciating the way Sharon and Jack worked together to take a bit of wind out of Gloria's sales. However they have now set themselves up to take the fall for Gloria's poisoning.

Justanotherfan

Postby Justanotherfan » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:11 pm

no it was canadian and...not really because jack and sharon dont give gloria or jeff drinks besides today it was in the bottle and we saw them poor it for them

Texas Sunflower

Postby Texas Sunflower » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:08 pm

Quote Justanotherfan: no it was canadian and...not really because jack and sharon dont give gloria or jeff drinks besides today it was in the bottle and we saw them poor it for them

Please describe - who poured what for whom?????????

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:45 pm

Quote Texas Sunflower:
Quote Justanotherfan: no it was canadian and...not really because jack and sharon dont give gloria or jeff drinks besides today it was in the bottle and we saw them poor it for them

Please describe - who poured what for whom?????????

I think this post is attempting to describe the scene where Jack and Sharon poured Champagne from a freshly opened bottle gave Jeff and Gloria a glass and toasted the new arrangements for sharing the house.
That would NOT have anything to do with the future investigation of the poison in Gloria's system, if this plan plays out in Gloria's favor. Even planting the poison in Jeff's room, would not stop Jeff from accusing Jack (since Jeff would know he did not poison Gloria) and with Jack's history of suspicion being directed toward him for every thing it is no great leap to see where this SL could go.

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:01 pm

Quote Justanotherfan: haha i like it when jack and sharon told gloria and jeff the news about the house hopefully soon that gloria and jeff will be kicked out of the house and gloria will go to jail :D

HUH ?) WHAT ?) WHEN ?) HOW ?) WHERE ?) US ?) CANADA ?) TODAYYYYYYYYYY? ?) ?) ?) Ohhhh geezzzz..sum1 feel me in plzzzzz...LOL. :-) :-) :-)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:12 pm

This is on today's US and it was great.....just laugh and it all......way to go Jack and Sharon.....you are the first one to reside in the mansion you make the rules.....that's going to put a dent in the monster's deed..... :) :D

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:16 pm

Quote suegerry: This is on today's US and it was great.....just laugh and it all......way to go Jack and Sharon.....you are the first one to reside in the mansion you make the rules.....that's going to put a dent in the monster's deed..... :) :D

put Gloria's azz at the road with the rest of the trash!!!!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:36 pm

Quote Kristi07:
Quote suegerry: This is on today's US and it was great.....just laugh and it all......way to go Jack and Sharon.....you are the first one to reside in the mansion you make the rules.....that's going to put a dent in the monster's deed..... :) :D

put Gloria's azz at the road with the rest of the trash!!!!

Exactly.....the new writers may be doing us a favour...... :D ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”