Sharon and Dru's friendship

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
shopgirl

Sharon and Dru's friendship

Postby shopgirl » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:29 pm

I am enjoying the scenes that Sharon and Dru are doing together....I thought they were funny today at the club, spying on Neil and Carmen shooting hoops!! It is always good to have a girlfriend to confide in.......I just hope they don't blab each other's secrets.

glowery

Re: Sharon and Dru's friendship

Postby glowery » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:06 am

They make an excellent pair. Both are so self rightous it make me sick. They can sit around and drink and stroke each others ego until the cows come home.

It is funny that they are such big buds now when at first I don't think Dru was one bit happy that Sharon came to work at Newman.

Glenda

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:25 am

I like them together as friends as well. It's nice to see girlfrieds banning together to help one another out in difficult times.... that's just like reality! :)

I'd gather they're only 'big buds' now, because it was written into the storyline! LOL Glen, you've really got a hate on for many characters!

glowery

Postby glowery » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:56 am

Isn't that their job, to envoke some kind of emotional response from the viewers? I don't hate alot of charcters :-) That is your perception because of the threads that bring on the most responses, and we all know perception is something that is nearly impossible to change.

I like:

Gloria
Katherine
Jill
Michael
Kevin
Paul
Nikki
Victor
Nick
Victoria
Abbey
Miguel (when he is on screen)
Chris
Daniel
Phyllis
John (before his passing of course)
Ester
Lauren

I have basically no feeling either way for:

Carmen
Lily (even if she is spoiled
Colleen (the same goes for her as Lily)
Jana (even thought I think she is up to something)
Devon (his character is pretty flat right now)
Neil (I could care less if he leaves Dru for Carmen)
Billy

I don't trust:

Brad

I dislike:

Sharon
Dru
Ashley
Mainly because they seem to think what they have done in the past and present is just fine, but everyone else should have to pay for mistakes or wrong doings.

I loathe:

Jack

Glenda
P.S. I am sure I left some out, but if they didn't come to mind then apparently they have made no impression on me at all.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:46 pm

Now that's more like it!! I just wanted to see who you liked! :P

CHScott

Postby CHScott » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:16 pm

I love love love Jack Abbott. I don't think there is a better actor on daytime than Peter Bergman. He brings it all to his character; Emotion, style, looks, deviousness, humor loyalty to family and on and on and on. Plus...he's about the only actor on Y & R who doesn't look like he's reading off a telepromptor!

Peace out

chs

glowery

Postby glowery » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:13 pm

Quote Chrissi: Now that's more like it!! I just wanted to see who you liked! :P

Quote Chrissi: Now that's more like it!! I just wanted to see who you liked! :P

Since you decided to make this personal,(as I have never seen you question anyone else of the board [one on one] as to who they like or dislike) I just have to ask; Why are you interested in what chatacters I like or don't like?

What was the purpose of you making the comment that I seemed to have " alot of hate on" for many characters?

I would say it is probably time I left this site, so I will leave it to you all.

Have a good one,

Glenda

akrigdon

Postby akrigdon » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:20 pm

glenda
i don't think chrissi's comment was directed soley at you. i have said i don't like characters. you give alot of input and i think she just wanted to see your opinion. hate to see you leave. i like some of your thoughts myself.
bye,
amanda

y.nr

Postby y.nr » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:28 pm

Glenda... They should give you a walk on part... and set them ALL straight! :)

Ms.Tee

Postby Ms.Tee » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:38 pm

:) I think that they both need somone.. however I don't feel sorry for Sharon her situation was brought on by herself.. Dru on the other hand her only crime was keeping I admit a terrible secret but her husband needs to get over it the dynamics of the family are the same so what's the beef she didn't dilerbertly hurt him. So she needed someone and Sharon is it since her sister Liv is lost in TV Land!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”