Sharon and Jack - BLAH

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gommie

Re: Sharon and Jack - BLAH

Postby gommie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:10 am

Quote sybil717:
Quote gommie: Ah No.....Sharon Noooo Blah, I like Jack and Sharon 2-gether :D

I enjoy SHACK. I love how supportive and respectful they are of each other. I also enjoy seeing them work together as a team against Gloria and Jeff. Jack and Sharon bring out the very best in each other. SHACK is the exact opposite of Nick and Sharon and Jack and Phyllis. For every postive thing that happened between SHICK and PHACK 2 bad things happened. They were awuful for each other.

I was on hiatus when sharon/nick and jack/phyllis were coupled..so I have no history with them...I want Jack to be happy and I think he can be with Sharon and vice versa..I would really like their marriage to survive and be a lasting thing- REALLY LASTING.........

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:11 am

Quote gommie:
Quote sybil717:

I enjoy SHACK. I love how supportive and respectful they are of each other. I also enjoy seeing them work together as a team against Gloria and Jeff. Jack and Sharon bring out the very best in each other. SHACK is the exact opposite of Nick and Sharon and Jack and Phyllis. For every postive thing that happened between SHICK and PHACK 2 bad things happened. They were awuful for each other.

I was on hiatus when sharon/nick and jack/phyllis were coupled..so I don't have no history with them...I want Jack to be happy and I think he can be with Sharon and vice versa..I would really like their marriage to survive and be a lasting thing- REALLY LASTING.........

Dear Gommie.....we know it won't last.... 8) ;) :-)

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:31 am

Quote suegerry:
Quote gommie:
Quote sybil717:

I was on hiatus when sharon/nick and jack/phyllis were coupled..so I don't have no history with them...I want Jack to be happy and I think he can be with Sharon and vice versa..I would really like their marriage to survive and be a lasting thing- REALLY LASTING.........

;) ;) ;( ;( you got that right!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:39 am

Quote Kristi07:
Quote suegerry:
Quote gommie:
Quote sybil717:

Nothing permanent with these two.....

granny45

Postby granny45 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:45 am

Quote gommie:
Quote sybil717:

I was watching the entire time that Sharon/Nick and Jack/Phyllis were together, I know the entire history, and I think Jack, Sharon, Phyllis and Nick are all MUCH happier than they ever were before. Jack is exactly what Sharon has been needing and looking for all these years. GO SHACK!! LOVE this couple. They had a rocky start, but they have decided to be honest with each other, work things out together - just as it should be! LOVE IT!! :D

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:47 am

Quote suegerry:
Quote Kristi07:
Quote suegerry:
Quote gommie:
Quote sybil717:

Nothing permanent with these two.....

Nothing stays permanent in soapland..

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:35 am

Quote suegerry:
Quote gommie:
Quote sybil717:

LOL Sue...taking a deep breath and puffing out my chest I'm sticking it out with them till the bitter end, DO YOU HEAR ME, BITTER END...true devotion doth prevail-I have every confidence in them,yes, I do.....you just want me to make you the same deal I made staceyT :D

yrjazy

Postby yrjazy » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:41 am

Quote gommie:
Quote suegerry:
Quote gommie:
Quote sybil717:

LOL Sue...taking a deep breath and puffing out my chest I'm sticking it out with them till the bitter end, DO YOU HEAR ME, BITTER END...true devotion doth prevail-I have every confidence in them,yes, I do.....you just want me to make you the same deal I made staceyT :D

lol, gommie, I got your back. ;) :-) Love Jack and Sharon together.

Where's George? He's a big ol' Jack and Sharon fan too.

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:05 pm

Thanks yrjazy we will keep the faith, keep the faith, keep the faith, ours, not theirs... :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”