Sharon and Jack - BLAH

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lubug

Sharon and Jack - BLAH

Postby lubug » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:25 am

Does anyone else think that Sharon with Jack is just - YUCK. There is no chemistry. I really was hoping that Sharon would hook up with Brad - now that's chemistry. I also don't like the pairing of Nick and Phyllis. I think eventually we will find out that Summer is really Jack's baby.

momajenny

Re: Sharon and Jack - BLAH

Postby momajenny » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:38 am

Quote lubug: Does anyone else think that Sharon with Jack is just - YUCK. There is no chemistry. I really was hoping that Sharon would hook up with Brad - now that's chemistry. I also don't like the pairing of Nick and Phyllis. I think eventually we will find out that Summer is really Jack's baby.
I agree on all counts!! I would love for Sharon and Brad to have a go at it when they both are free and not tied down to someone else. Timing has been crazy for those two. Jack is an old fuddy duddy in my opinion and not right for SHaron at all!!

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:38 am

IMO, Sharon is just BLAH!!!

ohno

Postby ohno » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:27 am

Sharon is a pretty blah

JuSaMi

Postby JuSaMi » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:43 am

I'm not really a Sharon and Jack fan but to say that this woman is blah is a little less than ridiculous.

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:45 am

Sharon zzzzzz BLAH

JuSaMi

Postby JuSaMi » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:03 am

Hey you're all over this board. Goodmorning to you.

Sharon makes you sleep, I wish she did the same to me. I do like to think of pretty ladies when I'm trying to get some zs time.

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:07 am

Instead I really like Jack and Sharon. I love this pairing. I was 100% sold after the Bahamas scenes... And I love Sharon standing up to Gloria.

comanchegirl

Postby comanchegirl » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:07 am

Quote lubug: Does anyone else think that Sharon with Jack is just - YUCK. There is no chemistry. I really was hoping that Sharon would hook up with Brad - now that's chemistry. I also don't like the pairing of Nick and Phyllis. I think eventually we will find out that Summer is really Jack's baby.

:D WOW! I am sooo happy that someone agrees with me on this! As much as I liked the Sharon & Nick pairing; I was still hoping that Brad and Sharon would get together! They DO have tons of chemistry and he treats her right!

I don't like Phyllis and Nick pairing either (thought I was the only one). She'll never completely change and will continue to be manipulative, coniving (spell it?), ruthless and far from truthful when she wants her way, I think anyway.

zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:11 am

Sharon is a bit boring, but beautiful. Phyllis is a bit beautiful but boring these days. Sharon and Jack have no chemistry and Phyllis and Nick have sex only. They should exchange partners. NOW.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”