Cane's Rudeness

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Skyrider

Re: Cane's Rudeness

Postby Skyrider » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:36 pm

Quote olderthandirt: Look Kay mentored Jill out of gutter life, then Nikki, so Amber is her next project. What is wrong with that? I too like the connection. I think the whole s/l is cool.

I mean Kay has helped to bring Jill and Nikki into her own power seats. By elevating them to CEO's she is completing her mentoring process with them and they both love her for it. It is therefore for me not a reach that Kay sees some thing valuable in Amber, as she did Jill and Nikki both of whom in their beginings with Kay could easily have been labled as "gold diggers." It is also not a reach for me, that just as both Jill and Nikki love Kay, Amber is growing fonder of her too.

Thats tru now if Kay can only persuade Amber to drop Cane.

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:05 pm

I like Cane..I can't stand Amber...Now it's the twit lily's turn....so to me it's all good..GO CANE :-) 3)

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:11 pm

Quote Snizzle: I like Cane..I can't stand Amber...Now it's the twit lily's turn....so to me it's all good..GO CANE :-) 3)

Cane was my baby-now he still fine as heck but this whole Lily thing is just way beyond me...now you know she can't please her perv ex husband how she gonna handle Cane--way too much man for her!!!!! He gonna hit it and quit it and I'm gonna LMAO!!!!

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:12 pm

Quote Kristi07:
Quote Snizzle: I like Cane..I can't stand Amber...Now it's the twit lily's turn....so to me it's all good..GO CANE :-) 3)

Cane was my baby-now he still fine as heck but this whole Lily thing is just way beyond me...now you know she can't please her perv ex husband how she gonna handle Cane--way too much man for her!!!!! He gonna hit it and quit it and I'm gonna LMAO!!!!

O you know it...whining about Daniel watching it...what she gonna do when Cane actually wanna act it out LMAOOOOOOOOOO LIKE OMG EWWWW U WANNA PUT IT WHERE? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:16 pm

Quote Snizzle:
Quote Kristi07:

O you know it...whining about Daniel watching it...what she gonna do when Cane actually wanna act it out LMAOOOOOOOOOO LIKE OMG EWWWW U WANNA PUT IT WHERE? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She can call me--i'll act it out with him...lmao!!!!!!!

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:19 pm

Quote Kristi07:
Quote Snizzle:
Quote Kristi07:

She can call me--i'll act it out with him...lmao!!!!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

awesome53

Postby awesome53 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:27 pm

Quote COLONLC10: I agree too. I'm hoping some stuff comes out of the closet about him soon because I can't stand his holier than thou attitude. ~)

Then Neil is gonna kick his buttocks all over GC for breaking his
lily's heart. :]

sally2

Postby sally2 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:53 pm

Quote pfoster191: I want so much for Kay to put Cane in his place. He has no right to be rude to anyone who comes to visit Kay. When is he going to get tried of being rude to Amber. Say something worth while to Cane, Kay. He has no manners.

Totally........Cane ! Get some manners :D After all , it could be you someday whose 'down-on-his-luck' 8) Like that character Chris Farley played on SNL........You could be in a van livin' down by the river ;) ;)

Watchingyou1943

Postby Watchingyou1943 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:06 pm

Cane is behaving like he is 12 years old where Amber is concerned. I wish Kay would jump all over his butt. She needs to tell Cane that "Amber is always welcomed here because it is MY house, and I can invite anyone else I want as well. And You better not ever make my guests feel uncomfortable in MY house, do you understand that Cane??!!" And she could tell Jill the same thing. Both Jill and Cane, think their stuff don't stink. (But it do) lolol

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:07 pm

Quote Curious_Georgia:
Quote pfoster191: I want so much for Kay to put Cane in his place. He has no right to be rude to anyone who comes to visit Kay. When is he going to get tried of being rude to Amber. Say something worth while to Cane, Kay. He has no manners.

I don't blame Cane after what that filthy wench Amber did to him. I think he's showing unbelievable restraint. He should be furious with Katherine for befriending that $LUT Amber when Kay knows damn well what Amber did to Cane, to get closer to HER money.

It's proof positive that Katherine is going senile.

Thank-you why should he be nice to Amber after what she did to him? Kay is while not becoming senile,is making a mistake by befriending Amber. Kay should talk to her L.A. buddy Stephanie Forrester,Brooke,and Rick Forrester about Amber... 8) 8) 8) 8)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”