HUGE spoiler - Chancellor Heir

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
crazy4yandr

HUGE spoiler - Chancellor Heir

Postby crazy4yandr » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:12 pm

Appearently, Jill is NOT Katherine's daughter, therefor neither her or Cane would be heir to the Chancellor dynasty. SOW is reporting Amber may be Kay's long lost granddaughter. Kay's maiden name is also Moore.....May be interesting if it plays out.....(Got this topic from another message board, but it is not copied)......

Texas Sunflower

Re: HUGE spoiler - Chancellor Heir

Postby Texas Sunflower » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:24 pm

Quote crazy4yandr: Appearently, Jill is NOT Katherine's daughter, therefor neither her or Cane would be heir to the Chancellor dynasty. SOW is reporting Amber may be Kay's long lost granddaughter. Kay's maiden name is also Moore.....May be interesting if it plays out.....(Got this topic from another message board, but it is not copied)......

I hope this is not true!!
That is just STUPID!

It is an insult to long time viewers. I had a problem with Cane coming as Phillip, Jr. was a great s/l.... but I got use to Cane and love the guy and the s/l... however, I didn't like it that they dropped the ring theory and locked box of Kevin's dad...

Don't let this be true..... Maybe the new writers will change this. Mrs. C. can like Amber, give her money, just don't make her an heir..... She is from Furness Creek and that should stand......

Leave History alone....... JMO

shagans

Postby shagans » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:25 pm

Quote crazy4yandr: Appearently, Jill is NOT Katherine's daughter, therefor neither her or Cane would be heir to the Chancellor dynasty. SOW is reporting Amber may be Kay's long lost granddaughter. Kay's maiden name is also Moore.....May be interesting if it plays out.....(Got this topic from another message board, but it is not copied)......

I said the same thing a couple of weeks ago I think it would be awsome if Amber was related to MRS. C I love Amber from when she was on B&B :D

carlotta1960

Postby carlotta1960 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:47 pm

Quote Curious_Georgia: This is not a "huge spoiler" it's a huge joke.

In the new Soap Opera Weekly, for the three millionth time, Jeanne Cooper is complaining that she wishes Jill was not Katherine's daughter, and says "Maybe Amber is an heir instead." People all over the web are taking the innocent comments and screaming from the rooftops that Jill isn't a Chancellor heir.

I do wish Cooper would shut up. She's made her point. Plus she is dead set WRONG about Katherine's maiden name being Moore. It's SHEPHERD, and has been from the very first day Cooper has been playing Katherine.

As a long-time viewer, ITA that SHEPHERD was her maiden name, but I see that it has now been omitted from her history on the cast list link. Makes me wonder if the writers are trying to put one over on us again... :~

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:22 pm

Well, if JC has been complaining about the change in history to make Jill her daughter, ITA! I hate that the new writers just decided to rewrite history for the gazillonth time! >( Jill and Kay were far more interesting when they weren't related. And as for Cane - bah! I don't want him to be a Chancellor either. I hope that the new writers fix this mess.

Definitely do NOT want Amber to be related to Catherine...just another history "rewrite" ~)

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:59 pm

jill may not be kay's heir, but cane as P3 is a chancellor heir. it would not matter his mother is not, his father is phillip chancellor 2

BrwnEyedGrl1213

Postby BrwnEyedGrl1213 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:27 pm

Quote Curious_Georgia: This is not a "huge spoiler" it's a huge joke.

In the new Soap Opera Weekly, for the three millionth time, Jeanne Cooper is complaining that she wishes Jill was not Katherine's daughter, and says "Maybe Amber is an heir instead." People all over the web are taking the innocent comments and screaming from the rooftops that Jill isn't a Chancellor heir.

I do wish Cooper would shut up. She's made her point. Plus she is dead set WRONG about Katherine's maiden name being Moore. It's SHEPHERD, and has been from the very first day Cooper has been playing Katherine.

Calm down! This is a place for people to express their opinions, if you dont like it dont read them.
I agree with you crazy4yandr

Allspice

Postby Allspice » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:33 pm

The writers are always messing up the story line. They are always changing peoples ages and background etc.
I for one hope they do not change this sl. I like Jill as Catherine's daughter.
Cane though -- well I'm not sure about him. I think we may find out something is up with that boy.

Beckicat

Postby Beckicat » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:17 pm

Quote Allspice: The writers are always messing up the story line. They are always changing peoples ages and background etc.
I for one hope they do not change this sl. I like Jill as Catherine's daughter.
Cane though -- well I'm not sure about him. I think we may find out something is up with that boy.

I think it would be interesting if Amber was related to Kay they sure seem to have a connection.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”