spoiler heather & michael

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
divasoapfan

spoiler heather & michael

Postby divasoapfan » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:40 pm

after heather meets with shawn who tells her he was working at the restaurant the night victor got dropped of,(he provides vic with a alibi) she keeps the info under her hat and blows him off!!!!!michael walks into crimson lights,runs into this dude and he then tells michael that the d.a :)) . blew him off!!!he reaps the info & finds out that good old vic has a alibi afterall and runs to tell victor....

MrShadowsgirl

Re: spoiler heather & michael

Postby MrShadowsgirl » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:49 pm

Quote divasoapfan: after heather meets with shawn who tells her he was working at the restaurant the night victor got dropped of,(he provides vic with a alibi) she keeps the info under her hat and blows him off!!!!!michael walks into crimson lights,runs into this dude and he then tells michael that the d.a :)) . blew him off!!!he reaps the info & finds out that good old vic has a alibi afterall and runs to tell victor....

Yes!!!! i can't wait for Victor to find out....how dare Heather blow this guy off...not too professional of her,huh?? ~)

divasoapfan

Postby divasoapfan » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:51 pm

yes she should get into trouble for this maybe even dis-barred......... >) >) >)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:51 pm

Yeah, I just finished watching this scene.

It kind of makes you wonder if she was going to say anything about it or if she was going to just sweep it under the rug. :~

I don't hate this character like I did at first, but she seems to run her cases on such a personal level.

And that is just wrong. 8)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”