Gloria, Gloria Gloria

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ojudy59

Gloria, Gloria Gloria

Postby ojudy59 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:10 pm

I sure hope that they find out what she did before she gets her hands on John's money. They need to expose what she did so that Sharon,and others will stop defending her and think that Jack is taking advantage of her. What's wrong with John, he is suppose to see all now that he is dead, cant he see what Gloria has dont to him and his family.

twin 2

Re: Gloria, Gloria Gloria

Postby twin 2 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:53 pm

Quote ojudy59: I sure hope that they find out what she did before she gets her hands on John's money. They need to expose what she did so that Sharon,and others will stop defending her and think that Jack is taking advantage of her. What's wrong with John, he is suppose to see all now that he is dead, cant he see what Gloria has dont to him and his family.

I agree, John should visit Gloria and tell her to be honest about the face cream

pussykat

Postby pussykat » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:00 pm

If I were Lauren, I would have slapped the crap out of her today...how dare she talk to Lauren like that in her own home...I hope she tells Michael about it and they kick her "animal print" hide out!

sally2

Postby sally2 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:17 pm

Quote pussykat: If I were Lauren, I would have slapped the crap out of her today...how dare she talk to Lauren like that in her own home...I hope she tells Michael about it and they kick her "animal print" hide out!

I've always defended Glo :) But it seems more and more lately......The writers are taking her down a MEANER path >)
She's always been a schemer , but a likable schemer (in my opinion), but now......She's just downright 'witchy' >(
I guess we can chalk it up to the 'stress' SHE'S put herself
under ;)

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:29 pm

Quote sally2:
Quote pussykat: If I were Lauren, I would have slapped the crap out of her today...how dare she talk to Lauren like that in her own home...I hope she tells Michael about it and they kick her "animal print" hide out!

I've always defended Glo :) But it seems more and more lately......The writers are taking her down a MEANER path >)
She's always been a schemer , but a likable schemer (in my opinion), but now......She's just downright 'witchy' >(
I guess we can chalk it up to the 'stress' SHE'S put herself
under ;)

Didn't see it yet, was it that bad? Can't believe Lauren took it. Where is her spunk. She sure gave Tracey the blues in her younger days. Where did all that go? guess, Sheila has rendered her spunkless. ~) ~) ~)

Angiebg

Postby Angiebg » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:31 pm

ya the dead are suppose to see all. John goes around telling his own son he has no moralls, i guese in the after life love is still dumb and blind. I can't stand how she prances around like she is queen when she is just a well dressed hick.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”