Nikki's reaction...........

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Eppy

Re: Nikki's reaction...........

Postby Eppy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:09 pm

Quote sally2:
Quote gommie: I don't understand her reaction to returning home and finding all her belongings from the 'main house' she was visibly upset- didn't she want her things??

I couldn't beleive after all those years living at the ranch , that she did not collect any furniture......I mean c'mon , at least that baby grand piano should be hers , she's the one who plays . I find it unbeleivable that all HER BELONGINGS boil down to several boxes ~) ~) ?)
Looks like Victor is the one deciding what she can have and not have.

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:48 pm

Quote Eppy: I'ts going to be a great surprise for Vikki and Nick and Vic. Jr. when they all come to know that Victor is Vic. Jr. father. Vic Jr. has no idea unless Hope told him, And Vick and Nick don't know of his existance. This will be interesting!! 8) 8) :~ :~ The'stasch has a lot of 'splaining to do!!

Vic Jr. may want to get his own kinda satisfaction for being virtually ignored all these years and then Nikki and Nick may have to come to Victor's rescue.

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:48 pm

Quote Soulsistah: Since he won't have Nikki or Nick to control any more, he's gonna be all over JT, Victoria and baby Reed! JT better hurry up and find a new place for them before Victor keeps them all hostage at the ranch! :-)

Yep...JT is going to have his work cut out for him--can't you just see it all now..

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:49 pm

Quote Eppy: I'ts going to be a great surprise for Vikki and Nick and Vic. Jr. when they all come to know that Victor is Vic. Jr. father. Vic Jr. has no idea unless Hope told him, And Vick and Nick don't know of his existance. This will be interesting!! 8) 8) :~ :~ The'stasch has a lot of 'splaining to do!!

You mean -they don't know about each other??????????????

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:50 pm

Quote sally2:
Quote gommie: I don't understand her reaction to returning home and finding all her belongings from the 'main house' she was visibly upset- didn't she want her things??

I couldn't beleive after all those years living at the ranch , that she did not collect any furniture......I mean c'mon , at least that baby grand piano should be hers , she's the one who plays . I find it unbeleivable that all HER BELONGINGS boil down to several boxes ~) ~) ?)

I know Sally--I thought the same thing....that's it..that's all there is??????????????????????

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:51 pm

Quote pdames4:

Vic Jr. may want to get his own kinda satisfaction for being virtually ignored all these years and then Nikki and Nick may have to come to Victor's rescue.
In Victor's defense, he only complied with Hope's wishes to keep Victor Jr's. paternity a secret. Kind of like the same debacle between Paul and April. Maybe Vic Jr. and Heather can get their heads together and compare notes!!

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:03 pm

Quote Eppy:
Quote pdames4:

In Victor's defense, he only complied with Hope's wishes to keep Victor Jr's. paternity a secret. Kind of like the same debacle between Paul and April. Maybe Vic Jr. and Heather can get their heads together and compare notes!!

Doesn't Nikki know???

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:04 pm

Quote Soulsistah: Since he won't have Nikki or Nick to control any more, he's gonna be all over JT, Victoria and baby Reed! JT better hurry up and find a new place for them before Victor keeps them all hostage at the ranch! :-)

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Quote gommie:
Quote Eppy:
Quote pdames4:

Doesn't Nikki know???
Oh yeah, Nikki knows. I guess Vic Jr was born when Nick and Vikkie were in Boarding School. Vic Jr. was born in GC

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:30 pm

Quote Eppy:
Quote gommie:
Quote Eppy:
Quote pdames4:

Doesn't Nikki know???
Oh yeah, Nikki knows. I guess Vic Jr was born when Nick and Vikkie were in Boarding School. Vic Jr. was born in GC

I thought she did...so they have both kept this from Nick and Vicky all these years? Where the heck was Jr when Hope was living in GC with Victor-

Return to “The Young and the Restless”