Poor Miguil

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kristi07

Re: Poor Miguil

Postby Kristi07 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:49 pm

Poor Miguel..I'd be like either you want me to pack up your wife's stuff or I can cook dinner..darn I'm not an octopus-I only got 2 hands..

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:53 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote gommie:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote gommie: Nikki didn't help- Poor Miguil had to do it all himself- ;(

Dang Nikki didn't even get a chance. Victor comes in huffs and puffs "Miguel.....go pack up all of Nikki stuff"

LOL...not quite KIR-he phoned Miguil as soon as he got back to his office and told Miguil to have everything that belonged to her packed and out of the house by the time he got home...Poor Miguil...he must have had to work like 10 people to accomplish that fete..

said the big bad wolf.

lol! :-) Poor Miguel is right. After all the years they were married, can you imagine how much stuff Nikki would have at the ranch house and it was all packed up and at Nikki's place by the time she got back from Kay's??!

Skyrider

Postby Skyrider » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:54 pm

Quote Kristi07: Poor Miguel..I'd be like either you want me to pack up your wife's stuff or I can cook dinner..darn I'm not an octopus-I only got 2 hands..

Lol...I would hate to be there butler ...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”